Chapter 21: Bonding

"Dinner was exquisite, darling." Loki snuck up on you as you were cleaning up the kitchen.

"I'm glad you liked it, your majesty." You responded. He began to pile dishes into the dishwasher, "I don't need assistance." You told him.

"I'm aware," he responded. He continued helping you clean up your mess.

"Do you miss Asgard?" You asked, to make conversation.

"No, I miss my mother. That's all. What about you?" He answered. He gently closed the dishwasher and used his magic to clean the rest of kitchen.

"I miss Frigga as well, but I never felt at home. I only had one friend and he's here on Earth. I feel more understood here." You sighed. Loki nodded, he knew how you felt.

"I miss the parties." Loki stated.

"Oh yes the parties, how come we haven't had one here. Do Midgardians not party?" You thought out loud. You set down your spray bottle and strutted into the living room.

"Stark? Do you guys have parties on earth?" You plopped down next to the billionaire and waited for his response.

"Of course we have parties. Should I throw one?" He asked.

"Yes! More Midgardian culture!" You exclaimed. Loki watched the interaction, adoring your excitement.

"Lokes, c'mon lets find Wanda!" You grabbed Loki's hand and dragged him into the elevator, "Friday, take me to Wanda." You ordered the elevator. It dinged and started lowering you and Loki down the floors.

"You're adorable, darling." Loki stated.

"And you're not as excited as I hoped. Why aren't you excited? We're having a party." You dismissed his compliment and the butterflies forming your stomach.

*

"Wanda?" You knocked on the infirmary door cautiously before entering. Wanda was kneeling carefully over Bruce who seemed to be having a panic attack.

"Y/n, not now. We're testing a theory. Science stuff." Wanda shooed you away. Loki poked his head in, over yours and pulled you by your waist into the hallway.

    "Best not disturb Doctor. Banner in that state." He told you.

    "Okay, c'mon." You held onto his hand and teleported the both of you up to your room.

    "Y/n, I've meaning to talk to you about something." Loki sat you down onto your bed.

    "What's up, Lokes?" You pulled him down onto the bed next to you. He chuckled and jabbed you in the side playfully.

    "I don't know how to describe it, but sometimes I don't feel like this body suits me," he started. He looked up at you nervously for some sign of comfort," some days, I feel like a girl and some days I'm content with how I look." He further explained.

    "Okay." You replied. You didn't have much to say about it.

    "Is it weird?" He asked.

    "No, of course not. You're completely valid." You assured him. He smiled and sat up to level his face with yours.

"Y/n, I am truly sorry for how I treated you. I thought that impressing Odin would make him like me more, but he still favors Thor." He apologized.

"It's okay, I understand now." You responded.

*

It is 4am and I'm currently crying because of a bad dream 😃

Olivia <3