Chapter 26: Only one?

You swiped the card's chip on the black sensor that stuck itself to the door of your hotel room. The door beeped and the sensor pad flashed green. You heard the small clicking sound of the door unlocking. You turned the knob and pushed the door gently open, revealing a decently sized space. A large floor to cieling window was covered by long black curtains that draped over, brushing slightly against the wooden floor with every gust of wind sent it's way.

You scanned the rest of the room. Hanging plants hung near the flat screen tv, the bathroom door was slighly ajar. You enjoyed the view until your eyes locked on the bed.

"Wanda?" You spoke into your earpiece.

"Yes, dove?" Her soft voice crackled through and met your ears.

"What in the fanfiction? Why is there only one bed?" You demanded. Loki sent out a strained chuckle as she shuffled into the room heaving your bags and her's over her shoulder.

"Who introduced her to fanfiction?" Wanda laughed through the comms.

"Guilty." Peter admitted.

"What kind of fics do you read, Y/n?" Wanda interogated.

"X reader..." You replied sheepishly as you began to unpack your clothes.

"Any Avengers?" Peter pressed.

"No!" You quickly responded.

"Liar!" Loki laughed. You rolled your eyes and threw a large pillow at her head, "hey!" She whined and chucked the pillow back at you.

*

"Darling, how much clothing did you pack for me?" Loki called from the closet.

"Well two outfits per day, in case you shift your gender." You yelled back.

"That's sweet of you, but did you forget I have magic?" She asked, stepping out into the room.

"Oh yeah, sort of." You responded. She chuckled and plucked your book out of your hand.

"Rude!" You snatched it back.

"Is it rude of me to want to read with you?" She replied innocently before curling up carefully besides you.

"I suppose not. You're lucky that you're cute." You sighed. To hide the blush creeping onto her pasty complexion, she buried her head softly into her pillow.

"Here, read to me. I'm tired." You requested and laid the open book on her head. She let out a small sigh and picked the book up off her perfect hair. To your surprise, she complied and began to read your book. You yawned quietly and snuggled up against her chest. Her speedy heartbeat and honeyed voice lulled you into a deep sleep.

Loki cautiously lifted the hair from your face to check if you were asleep. Once she was sure she leaned down and planted a small kiss on the top of your head.

"Goodnight, love." She whispered. Shortly after she drifted to sleep as well.

*

"Guys! Wake up!" Wanda's voice pulled you out of your dream, along with loud knocks beating at your door. You sat up gently and examined your surroundings before realizing that your hand was slowly sinking into Loki's ribcage. You retracted your hand and rubbed your eyes before steeling yourself off the soft pillow-like bed. Your feet met the cold floor as you trudged over to the door. You unlocked the door and swung it open.

"Good morning," you greeted Wanda and Peter who stood impatiently on the other side.

"We need to get moving, bugs were spotted in the train system." Wanda informed you. She sent a red wisp towards Loki, waking her up from her slumber. She teleported herself out of bed and directly behind you; placing her hand on your lower back for support causing you to shudder lightly.

"Good morning, witchling, spider-ling." She greeted the duo.

*

socials in my bio, i'd appreciate the support :)

Olivia <3