Two

Blair.
•••

I can not believe I'm getting ready for a frat party right now. And I can't believe I'm wearing a tight red skirt and a small literal lingerie top to go with it.

"Here you go." Natalie smiles at me handing me devil horns. Yes, devil horns. What Natalie failed to tell me before I agreed, was that the party had a theme. All saints and sinners. Angel and Devils. Whatever you want to call it. Natalie picked for herself to be the saint, while I'd be the sinner.

"Why do I have to be a sinner?" I ask her looking over her costume. She's wearing a tight white dress with a halo.

"Because you look great in red." She smirks applying lip gloss. "So not fair," she said scanning my outfit. "If I had your boobs, I'd walk around shirtless." I went and pucker my lips at her.

"Ok, Noah's almost here." Natalie puts down her phone after reading a text. "Let's make these frat boys our bitch."

"You're going to get with someone tonight?" I ask her.

"I'm sure going to try."

"Believe me Natalie, you don't need to try hard." Natalie is not a cheater. And she is not cheating on Zack. Natalie and Zack's relationship is weird. They are together when they are home for the holidays, but have agreed not to be when they are away at school. It's kind of smart I guess, but I wouldn't be able to do it.

"I love you Blair. And you should most definitely get with a guy tonight. A hot one. Actually, I think I'll make that my mission. You Blair Knight, will find yourself a man if it's the last thing I do." I roll my eyes and nod. There's no point of trying to argue with her. I'd be fighting a battle I'd lose. Plus she's right, I do deserve a hot hookup.

Noah calls and tells us he's here. We walk out to his truck waiting for us. I decided to sit in the front. I pull open the door and smile at the angel driving.

"Good choice. You fit the angel so perfectly." I teased him. His eyes are racking over my body, clearly checking me out.

"Oh, but I'd be so unholy for you Blair." He bites his lip and meets my eyes. What I see in them is lust.

"Yea, not happening bud." I get in the car and buckle myself up.

"You are so fit for the devil Blair. Such a mean girl." He looks at me and shoots me a wink. "And hello my fellow angel Natalie."

"What's up hot stuff." She smiles at him.

"Nothing, just driving two beautiful ladies to a party."

"I can't believe you're not drinking." I say taking a sip from a drink I brought into the car. Natalie and I decided to drink before so we'd be at least tipsy by the time we got there.

He groans, "Don't remind me. I hate being a new recruit. They make all of the freshmen take turns standing at the door or handing out drinks. But, I told them I was bring two very hot ladies." He smirked at us. "So I get to pass out the drinks inside."

"You know, we might not be everyone cup of tea." I say taking another sip.

"Believe me, you guys are."

"And how do you know that?" Natalie asks.

"You are all that my frat brothers talk about."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, it's so annoying." He sighs and starts mimicking high and low voices. "Oh Noah, who are those hot girls you always hangout with. Oh Noah, please set me up. Oh Noah, bring them to the parties. Oh Noah, have you had a threesome with them? I of course said yes to the last part."

"Noah!" I scold.

"What, I gotta rack up my street cred."

"You're a pig." Natalie says laughing.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. But yea, don't worry about finding a guy to hookup with here. You guys will have the top picks for sure."

"How do you know I was planning to hookup with a guy tonight?" I ask him with a raised eyebrow. His eyes widen and he looks at Natalie through the review mirror. I turn around and see her with a guilty face. "You fuckers are betting on me again."

"Well..."

"Oh my god. You guys are unbelievable." I groan throwing my head back.

"Not with money, this time."Noah defends, "We were just wondering if you actually would. My bet was no." I give him a dirty look. I'm not really that annoyed, I'm just giving them a hard time.

"Whatever."

We drive the house and get out. I can hear the music from outside walking in. We walk up the door and are greeted by two guys. They give Noah a nod before opening the door. The party was filled of red and white.

   "Let me get you two girls a drink before you wonder off." Noah heads over to the drink station where another guy is at. 

    "Hey Noah, thank god you're here. I was getting so bored."

   "Wow Blake, way to make a guy excited to be serving drinks all night." I turn my head and look at Blake. He is quite a handsome guy. With black hair, and brown eyes. Also, very tall.

   "Sorry Man, part of being a freshman." He chuckles, he then turns his head and looks at Natalie and me. "And who are you girls?" He smiles.

   "Blair." I smile, then point to Natalie. "Natalie."

   "Ahhh, the famous girls Noah always brags about." He gives us a teasing wink. "Definitely live up to the expectation. Anyways, I have to go make my rounds. You girls have fun. You too Noah." He grins and walks away.

   Noah reaches down and pulls out a bottle of tequila. He then pours us three shots.

   "Should we cheers to something?" I laugh.

   "To getting laid tonight." Natalie grins and shouts over the music. We laugh and cheers to it. We take a couple more shots and hangout with Noah for a bit before deciding we wanted to dance.

   "Come on!" Natalie yells and pulls me to the dance floor. I love to dance. Especially intoxicated. And so I do, like the devil I'm dressed to be. Natalies eyes keep glancing behind me. "There's a hot random guy staring at you." She grinned.

    "Are you sure?" I go to turn around but she stops me.

   "Don't make it obvious, but yea he is. And he is so hot. Definitely your type." I smile and continue to sway my hips.

   "What does he look like?"

   "Brown hair, oh shit he's walking over." Her eyes widen and look at me. My eyes widen in excitement. "And speak of the devil..." Natalie says a bit too loudly.

   "Sweetheart, I take that as a compliment." A deep voice says.

•••