Twenty Eight

Blair POV.
•••

Our performance of don't go breaking my heart is short lived when the boys get back. The embarrassing thing was, we had no idea that they were.

"That was hot." Noah says. All three of us turn towards the door shocked. Well, this is embarrassing.

"I like the song you guys picked." Jake says with a smirk, leaning against the doorframe. Well, that's even more embarrassing.

We all move to get down. "So where are the cookies?" Noah asks excitedly. The three of us look at each other guilty.

"Why do you guys look like that?" Blake asks worriedly. "Where are the cookies?"

"Blair?" Noah says seriously. "Where are they?"

"I'm my stomach." I mumble.

"What? What did she say?" Noah asks looking around frantically.

"I think she said they are in her stomach." Jake adds in amused.

"I mean," I start scratching the back of my neck. "They're in other people's stomachs too."

All the boy's heads snap in Emma and Grace's direction. Emma gasps, "You snitch."

"Hey, if I'm going down you're going down with me."

"So there's no cookies left?" Noah asks in disbelief. I forgot how much this boy loves his cookies. We all shake our heads.
"This is the most disappointing day of my life."

Blake walks up to me and nudges my arm. "Come on Blair, where are the ones you saved for me." He whispers.

"Hey!" Noah points, "What are you whispering about? If she saved any cookies they would be for me."

"No they wouldn't." Blake defends.

"I'm her guy best friend." Noah crosses his arms.

"Well I'm one of her girl best friends." Blake crosses his arms.

"You're not even a girl."

"No, but I'm one of the girls."

Ok, as funny as this is. I can't let this go on. "Fine, we lied. They are still baking in the oven."

Noah let's out a sigh of relief. "Oh thank god."

   "You girls should take a shower." Jake says walking up to us. "You have an egg shell in your hair." He says pulling it out and winking.

   "We should clean up first..." Emma says looking around at the mess.

   "We can clean up." Drew smiles at her.

   "Wait, what?" Noah starts to complain.

   Jake looks at him and laughs. "If you want the cookies, you're going to have to work for them."

   Noah gasps and looks at me. "He's a mean boy." He whispers in my ear so no one can hear. "I change my mind, I'm not team Jake." My mouth practically opens.

   "So that's who you picked." I whisper back. I look around to see everyone staring at us, the music is still somewhat on so they wouldn't be able to hear.

   Noah's eyes widen and he pretends to zip up his lips. I roll my eyes and the girls and I walk up stairs.

   "Take the cookies out in seven minutes!" Grace yells from up the stairs. The boys yell back multiple oks and yes.

We all shower and head back downstairs. "Let's start drinking!" Noah shouts excitedly. We are all sitting in the living room.

"Someone should help Jake bring in the other drinks." Blake says sitting on the floor. Noah and Emma turn towards me.

"I guess I will." I mumble standing up. I walk into the kitchen. Jake is there sitting on the stool, texting on his phone. "I'm here to help."

He looks up from his phone and smiles. "Well aren't you my Knight in shining armor."

I laugh, "And what would that make you?"

"I guess that would leave me the damsel in distress."

"Very fitting." I joke sitting next to him.

"I agree. Your last name is Knight so it's only fitting you're the Knight. And then damn for damsel, women look at me and go damn."

"Oh really?" I raise an eyebrow.

"You're right. Men and women." He adds on with a smirk. My smile disappears when I notice he's been staring. I guess I've been staring too.

"Jake..." I start to say.

He clears his throat and stands up. "We should bring the drinks, Noah's going to start flipping with we don't soon."

We get back and put the drinks on the floor. Everyone is now sitting in a circle. I pick to sit between Blake and Noah. "Geez, they were about to send someone to go get you guys, but I convinced them not to." Blake whispers to me, I turn and raise an eyebrow. "I was scared you guys were like fucking or something." I roll my eyes and shove his shoulder with mine.

"We should play a game!" Noah suggests. I'm not even surprised, he always wants to play a game. "What's a game we've never played before?"

"Never have a I ever!" Grace suggests, we all nod and agree. "Whoever wins get to make the losers do a dare."

The game starts off with similar questions. Never have I ever, used my friends toothbrush, gone skinny dipping, blah blah blah. But there's been tension between Grayson and Jake.

"Never have I ever gone on a date with someone here." Grace laughs already tipsy. Welp, this is awkward. Everyone but Blake and Grace drink. I try to not make eye contact with any of the Heart brothers while they take a sip.

"Never have I ever slept with someone here." Grayson pipes up.

I nearly choke on my drink. Grayson isn't looking at though, he's completely staring at Jake. Noah and I awkwardly take a sip of our drink.

"Why aren't you drinking Jake?" Grayson asks.

"Because the question was never have I ever slept with someone here, and I haven't. Do you not know how the game works?" Asks with a raised eyebrow. Grayson just narrows his eyes and looks at me. I quickly look away.

"Never have I ever had two boys fighting over me." Blake whispers in my ear. I cover my laugh with a cough.

"Blake's turn." Emma says trying to change the subject. Please don't say it, please don't say it.

"Never have I ever sang a song on the kitchen counter, covered in flour and egg." All the girls roll their eyes and take a sip.

"Let's play a different game." Grace says, and we decide on truth or dare.

"I'll go first." Grayson says. "Blair truth or dare."

I'm obviously not picking truth. "Umm, dare."

"Kiss me."

"I mean truth." Change of plans, truth all the way.

"Are you still in love with me?"

•••