Correcting Heroes, A Samurai... And Unwanted Reunion.

Y/n: Okay Rumi, what the hell did you buy me?!

Y/n sweat drops as he sees the rabbit hero's nose dripping with blood as she took pictures of him with her camera. This made the boy more annoyed.

Rumi: Oh come on, you look really sexy in these clothes~

Y/n's cheeks turned red as he turned away from her and huffed.

Y/n: Hmph whatever, this better be the last outfit.

He then felt a pair of arms wrap around his body as he tensed up and looked behind him to see Rumi touching his chest. She was breathing heavily with a blush on her face.

Rumi: Such a strong and well built stomach, me likey~

Y/n: Okay this is a little too much!

He pushes her off of him.

Rumi: Anyways, I got this cute pink shirt that says "Bad man" on it.

Y/n: Eh?

Y/n turned his head towards as he sees her grabbing a pink button. He starts sweating more.

Y/n: Hell no! I am not wearing pink and that's final!

Rumi had a cheeky smirk as she jumped on the boy.

Few minutes later...

An embarrassed Y/n can be seen folding his arms wearing the pink badman shirt with some beige pants.

Rumi: See, that wasn't too bad now was it?

Y/n: I hate this, the other outfit looked way better than this.

Rumi giggled and checked her watch. Once she did her eyes widen.

Rumi: Shoot! It's almost time for my shift.

She then rushes to her closet near the bed and opened it up revealing a lot of different outfits that

Y/n: You have shifts?

Rumi: Yeah, since I'm now a pro hero I have shifts every couple of days. Yesterday was an exception since something you destroyed a big area.

Y/n: I see, I'll go take my leave once your ready.

She nods and runs into the bathroom to change, leaving you to immediately change out of the pink shirt and put on his Rebellion clothes on. (The clothes that Jubei gave to you)

Once Rumi finishes up getting changed to her Hero costume on, she walks out of the room to see Y/n with his eyes closed sitting on the couch. A smile crept on the girl's face as she slowly approached the sleeping teen and smacked head.

Smack!

Y/n: OOWWW!

The boy yelled out load as he grabbed his head in pain. This made the rabbit hero laugh hysterically.

Rumi: Hahahah!

Y/n: What the hell was that for?!

Rumi: Oh nothing, just wanted to wake you.

Y/n: By slapping me!

Rumi: Heh, what it was funny though.

Y/n sighed and scratched his head.

Y/n: Ugh whatever, don't do that again.

Rumi's eyebrow rose.

Rumi: Oh~? Would you prefer this method of waking you up?

She then pulled his head into her breasts. Y/n eyes widen in surprised.

Y/n: O-Oi, stop that.

Rumi giggles and let go of him, she then gives him a quick peck on the cheek