Awakening The Chaos Alternate Ending

Noel: Halt!

Nu. 13 looks at her with anger.

Nu. 13: You are in Nu's way, die.

Nu's body shined as her ripped clothes now repaired itself.

Noel: W-What bolverk has no effect on her?!

The blonde continued shooting at the robot girl but it was no use. A giant circle appeared behind Nu, and multiple blades shot out of it aiming towards Noel.

Noel: Ah!

Y/n: Shit shit shit!

He quickly gets up and jets to Noel, he pushes her out of the way and was in Nu's line of fire.

Y/n's mind: Ah fuck....

Y/n tries to block with his arms but he was too slow and gets slashed by multiple blades. His screams of pain can be heard as Noel looks in shock.

Y/n: Guuuuuaaaaaaaagh!

Noel: No!

Nu's stops her blades as Y/n hits the floor with a thud. Y/n's clothes were all torn apart, he slowly gets up, coughing out some blood he sees the robot gal slowly approaching.

Y/n: I... I won't lose to someone like you.

Nu. 13: This will all be over Y/n.

Y/n growled. Clearly too weak to do anything he still tries to pick up his right arm. The red shell opens.

Y/n: Restriction 666 releas-...Guaaagh!

Y/n was interrupted by a blade and peeling his right shoulder making him scream in pain. Noel tries to go after him to help but he yells.

Y/n: Don't come near!

He feels an arm go around his waist, he growls again.

Nu. 13: We're finally going to be together, Y/n.

While saying this, a crest formed behind her.

Noel and Y/n's mind: She has a crest too?!

Y/n: No... This ain't it!

Y/n grips his sword and hits Nu in the face with it

Y/n: Black Onslaught!

As he does his crest forms. Aramasa quickly changes to Blood-scythe, with both his hands you gave her a series barrage of slashes to the opponent before pushing them back and having dark energy take over himself and the Nu. You yell out loud.

Y/n: Black Zagam! Nightmare Rage! Destruction!!