New Enemies.... The Cat At The Docks...

Hades: Hahaha!

Yang shot her head up to look at the Queen of Hell.

Hades: Man, you really like selling yourself short eh kid?

Yang: What do you mean?

Hades then points at Xenovia and Rumi.

Hades: You see them, they are training even though Y/n is leagues above them. You want to know why? It's because they believe in themselves and care for him. Rumi lost an arm but she keeps fighting on because she wants to on her own.

The blonde huntress was silent.

Hades: Xenovia wants to become stronger because she wants to fight by Y/n's side. What are you fighting for?

Yang: ...

Hades was about to grab her drink until she looked inside it to see it empty.

Hades: Aw crap, there's no more... I'mma go grab some more.

She gets up from her seat and turns away.

Hades: See you later blonde.

She then walks off leaving the girl to sit by herself.

With You...

The both of you were walking together in the street eating jelly filled donuts. You took a bite out of the dessert.

Y/n: Man, this hit the spot.

Millia: Oh I wanted to ask you something, Y/n. How's Jin?

Y/n: A piece of shit.. That's what he is. Oh yeah... I forgot that you weren't there when I was beaten by him.

Millia: Huh?!

Y/n: I'll tell you the details a little later... I gotta go look for some black haired faunus.

You quickly finished your snack and started running while your childhood friend followed from behind.

Somewhere...

A female figure could be seen walking into town. The female had pink hair, green eyes, and wears a primarily white dress resembling a wedding dress, accented with red belts and pink ribbons with clover symbols. Her most notable features are the bouquet of large red roses she carries with around, and her revealing bust window. This was your older sister Elphelt Valentine.

She was receiving lustful stares from both males and females which she ignored as she happily skipped on the street. She had something in her mind that made her so joyful, to come to the city. That thing was Y/n The Bloodedge.

Elphelt: Oh Y/n~ Big Sister is Coming for you~

.

.

.
Intro...

The pink haired girl was happily walking down the street of Union city. She was constantly looking everywhere for her dear little brother that she was in love with.

Elphelt: Oh brother, brother! Where are you hiding? Big sister wants to show her love to you!

As she keeps walking, she checks every store and every alleyway to see if her brother was there but unfortunately for her younger sibling wasn't anywhere to be found. Right now, she was in another alleyway. She exhaled and hung her head low. She then placed her index finger on her chin and started to think.