HEY IDIOT!! Merry Christmas (Special Chapter)

It was Christmas Eve, the day was cloudy and snow was falling to the ground. Children played in the snow wearing raincoats, gloves, boots and a hat.

You yawned as you sat up from your bed and stretched your arms.

Y/n: Ah man, damn... My back feels so tight.

You placed your right arm down on the mattress. You turn your head to see Seras sitting down on a chair with headphones in her ears while holding a book in her right hand with a hot cup of coffee on her left hand. She wore a blue long sleeved sweater with a white shirt underneath, navy blue sweatpants and white socks on.

 She wore a blue long sleeved sweater with a white shirt underneath, navy blue sweatpants and white socks on

The lovely Seras.

The blonde police gal noticed you rising up from the bed, she took off her headphones and smiled at you.

Seras: Well good morning master, did you sleep alright?

You looked at the blue eyed vampire and smiled at her.

Y/n: Oh hey Seras, yeah I did sleep alright. How are you doing?

Seras: I'm doing alright myself, thanks for asking.

From the look on her face it seemed like Seras wanted to say something else. You folded your arms.

Y/n: Alright, out with it... What do you want.

Seras tensed up a bit.

Seras: I was uh wondering.... If you uh... Can we hang around together today, so I can get used to the city.

You sighed which made the girl embarrassed.

Seras: You don't have to if you don't want--

Y/n: I'm fine with it.

The vampire perked up hearing your response.

Seras: R--Really?

You shrugged your shoulders.

Y/n: Yeah, I mean I got nothing better to do so might as well go with you.

Seras face turned into a smile.

Seras: Thank you, master!

You nod your head and get up from the bed and walked to the bathroom. You brushed your teeth and cleaned your face. Once you were done, you left the bathroom and grabbed your jacket. You turned to Seras who also had a jacket and a hat on. You saw the joyful smile on her face.