I'm Done Playing Games!

Baiken: I'll talk to you when this is over.

Y/n: Right.

She then swings away to the restaurant. Y/n's happy expression soon changed to a pissed off look as he turned his head to look at everyone.

Y/n: Can't believe you assholes are here to bother me again.

Xenovia: All we want is for you to come back to us, we love you!

Y/n: That's a fucking lie and you know it.

Yang: We're not lying! We really love you! We want you to make us pregnant with your child!

The spiky haired boy's face turned into a disgusted look.

Y/n: Oh for Fucks sake... I already got two girls that I'm already with!

He grabs Aramasa.

Y/n: You punks are a pain in my fucking ass!

Akeno: Ara Ara~ I looks like we're gonna fight after all. Oh I can't wait to have you into my boobs.

Y/n: Shut it you perverted bitch!

Akeno: Oh yes, talk dirty to me~

Y/n growled.

Pyrrha: Seems so like we have no choice

Everyone readied themselves. 

Y/n: Hmph, I'm going to end this!

The Wheel Of Fate Is Turning....

Rebel 1..

Action!

From all sides everyone came towards Y/n as he readied himself for the attack.

Issei: Take this. Dragon shot!

Issei fired a red beam from his gauntlet but Y/n dodges it easily. Blake jumps in the air as she has Gambol Shroud in her hands. She threw one of them at the ground as she pulled herself towards Y/n. With the other hand she put her weapon into the katana form.

Blake: Take this!

She was about to slash Y/n's chest but he blocked it with his Aramasa and pushed her back in the air. Blake tried to go for another strike but Y/n was a step ahead of her and blocked it again.

 Blake tried to go for another strike but Y/n was a step ahead of her and blocked it again

With incredible speed, Y/n grabbed her face. He then slams her on the ground creating a crater which shattered her aura. He then picked her up by her head and threw her in the air as she fell on the ground with a thud.

Y/n: Damn your so weak. 

Ruby: Blake!

With Crescent Rose in sniper mode, Ruby fired multiple shots at the teen but Y/n deflected it without even looking at her. Y/n vanished from sight.