Pull The Devil Trigger!

Bullet: These fools are in my way. Can the both of you still fight.

Seras: Y-Yeah we can.

Bullet: Good... No draw backs.

The three get into their stances as they also don't notice a blonde girl with dual pistols going into the ruined school.

Noel: Jeez, I feel like I'm at the wrong place... Oh well might as well check out this cool place.

Back to Y/n and Baiken....

The two were walking together down the hallway as they see a sign. It was the Headmaster's office.

Y/n: Alright, here it is!

Baiken: Headmaster's office..

Y/n: Alright, time to kick some ass!

Y/n was about to open the door until Baiken saw someone trying to attack him.

Clash!

Baiken came in front of Y/n and stopped an incoming blade from hurting him.

Kiba: Ah, so you saw me.

Kiba jumped away from the female samurai. The two beings then saw the rest of Rias's peerage come out of the shadows.

Rias: My brother knew that you were coming here, so he told us to protect the three headmasters.

Y/n: So the dumb-asses can't fight for themselves either, they are even more pathetic?

Issei: Hey don't talk to President's brother like that!

Y/n: Shut up you fucking simp.

He then looks at Rias.

Y/n: Rias, you have to let me through... You don't know what this idiot has done.

Rias: Like what, he has always been a nice brother who wants peace.

Y/n: That's all bullshit. Looks like he's been lying to you too.

Rias scoffed.

Rias: Yeah Right, like I'll believe you. Issei now.

Issei smirked as ddraig appeared on his right arm.

Issei: Balance Breaker!

Shells began to form on the boy's body and he began to look like a dragon. Once he finished transforming he smirked.

Issei: This is my full power!

Baiken: Great another nuisance.

Y/n: Yep... Oh well, looks like we have to fight.

The duo took their weapons out.

.

.

.

New Intro...

Play Break A Spell

Lyrics:

Approached the edge of the world

There I was, nobody arrived!

The night sky set on FIRE!

Railroad crossings don't fall!