The Girls And The Obsessed Younger Brother

I fucking love the cover image I made above..

Guard: Stop right there Y/n the Bloodedge!

Baiken, Y/n and Rumi: Hm?

The three turned their heads to guns pointed at their heads. Soldiers were lined up ready to shoot the three intruders.

Rumi: They all came.

Baiken: They sure did, hopefully they put up for a good warm-up.

Guard: Put your hands in the air!

Y/n smirked as he grabbed the Aramasa.

Y/n: Sorry Dumbass but we ain't gonna do shit! We're gonna tear you to shreds! Blood Scythe!

His sword then changed into Scythe mode.

Y/n: You idiots are in for one hell of a surprise!

Back to Union Academy....

Everyone was currently watching the news.

Lisa: This is Lisa Lavender with the news, Heroes are immediately heading over to the atlas military as it is under attacked by... Y/n the Bloodedge!

Everyone's eyes widen as they hear the news.

Kirishima: Y/n's taking on the military?!

Issei: That's insane

Asia: Oh no, a lot of people could be hurt.

The screen changes as everyone could see Y/n, a samurai woman and another female in purple clothing completely annihilating the soldiers. Yang and Xenovia watch as their former boyfriend uses the Blood Scythe to slice down the robots.

 Yang and Xenovia watch as their former boyfriend uses the Blood Scythe to slice down the robots

Yang and Xenovia: Y/n....

Back to Y/n...

Y/n swings his blade on the ground causing a small crater to cause and some of Atlas soldiers fly in the air.

Y/n: This is too easy!

...

Intro*

Explosions occurred as dead soldiers could be seen on the ground. Y/n smirked as used Blood Scythe to cut down the last robot.

Y/n: Get Devoured by Darkness!

With a final swing of his scythe, Y/n the Bloodedge cuts through another one of Atlas's robots. The spiky haired boy turns his head to see the girls doing fine. He saw Baiken used her claw on a soldier to throw them in the air. He also saw Rumi kick a soldier in the face which sent him to the ground.