The Holy Orders Investigation... And The Big Sister...

Seras: Soooo....?

Ramelthal: What is this substance...!?

Seras started to sweat.

Seras: It's uh... Cheese burger.

Ramelthal started banging on the door.

Ramelthal: I need more of this! I will spare all of humanity if you give me more!

She bursted out the containment room surprising Kokonoe and Tager. Bullet was about to launch forward to attack her until the tray on Seras's hands were snatched away.

Seras: Huh?

What happened next was that Ramelthal took the food and walked back to the containment room. She was really munching on the food.

Seras: Nooo, those for the rest of girls!

Ramelthal just looked at her nonchalantly while holding the burgers with her left arm.

Ramelthal: Mph... Mmm..

Bullet: What an odd girl.

Kokonoe: Odd indeed.
.
.
.
Tager: Kokonoe, I need healing.

Back to Blake...

Once she rested for over an hour, the cat faunus finally had the strength to stand up.

Blake: There... That should be good.

She stands and starts walking out of the Alleyway. That was until....

Blake, you piece of shit of a cat!!!

She looked up to see a figure dropping down from above...

.

.

.

Intro...

Blake, you piece of shit of a cat!!!

The cat faunus looks up to see a figure dropping down, she widens her eyes as she dodges out the way. Smoke surrounded the area making the cat girl start coughing.

Blake: Who in the hell?

The smoke was swiped away and a pissed off Y/n the Bloodedge could be seen dashing towards her. She reacted by jumping over him and throwing Gambol Shroud at the roof which she pulled herself up to. She looked down with a smirk on her face knowing she escaped him until....

Y/n: Hey Millia, she's getting away!

Blake raised her eyebrow as she looked up to see a female with yellow long hair on the rooftop she was about to land on and kicked her in the face. This said action made the cat faunus grunt, she was about to do something else until she was punched in her ribs thanks to you making her gasp for air.

Blake: Guagh!

She bounced off the wall and dropped to the floor. She hissed in pain. She looked up to see you walking towards her.

Y/n: No more running Blake... NO MORE!!

Blake: B-Bastard...

You grabbed her garment and threw her to the wall which again made her gasp for air.

Blake: Grk!

Her throat was then grabbed as she was slammed on the wall.