A Soon To Be Threat!

Y/n: E-Excuse me!?

The female hopped over the black goo and ran towards you. You being confused you stood there as she tackled you to the ground and forced her lips onto yours.

Smooch!

Y/n's mind: What the fuck!!!

You tried to get the female off of him but her grip was too strong. He then realized what she said earlier.

2 minutes ago...

Elphelt: Oh Brother... My sexy and cute little brother~

Present...

Y/n's mind: W-Wait she's my... SISTER!?

The girl pulled away from you as you stood frozen still trying to process what happened. She licked her lips.

Elphelt: Oh brother... How I missed you~

You looked down at her, her face was very familiar. The girl took notice of your look.

Elphelt: Like I stated before I'm your big sister, Elphelt Valentine. If you had trouble remembering I was one the nun's there that took care of you at the church~

Y/n: You... were?

She nodded her head with a cheerful smile on her face. Suddenly, something popped up in her head as she places her hand in between her boobs and takes out a paper.

Elphelt: Here, sign these.

Y/n: A-And what are these?

Elphelt: Marriage certificate!

Y/n: What in the hell-?!

Elphelt: How many kids do you want? 9... 17? Where do you want to get married at? At a cliff, a Beach? Or~ Maybe an exotic Hotel~

She continued bombarding you with questions as you look up to see the Black Goo coming straight towards the both of you. You quickly grab her and jumped to the side in which the black goo crashed through the walls.

Elphelt: Thank you brother~

Y/n: I hate this already, how many family members are going to be obsessed with me!

You grab Aramasa as the pink haired girl grabbed a bouquet?

Y/n: Okay why the hell do you have that!

Elphelt: Because it has my weapons in it silly!

She then takes out an assault rifle out of it.

Y/n: You know what, I give up. Let's just take care of this thing.

Elphelt: Right... Let's do this my dearest brother!

.

.

.

Intro...

You take your blade out and get into your stance while your older sister takes out a pink pistol.

Arakune: Az...ure! Kekekehe!

Elphelt: Here they come, be on your guard little brother!

You simply nod as the black goo starts dashing towards the both of you.

Player #1:

Y/n The Bloodedge

And