Awakening The Chaos

An insane robo/sister chick that's wants you in a sexual and dangerous way.... I wonder how this will go?

She walks foreword towards the Nomu. She breaths calmly as she starts running towards the villain. She yelled out loud.

Rumi: It's time... For the Ultimate Move!

With blazing speed, Rumi speeds towards Nomu and grabbed him. The Nomu was about to attack her until she yelled out

Rumi: Raging demon!

With decisive blows, Rumi sends the Nomu to the ground.

Rumi fell to the ground with a smile on her face, clearly exhausted to do anything at all she fells eyes closing as she said something to herself.

Rumi: Thank you.... Y/n.

She then goes unconscious. Unknown to the rabbit gal, someone was watching her. It was both Ramia and Hades.

Ramia: She did really well, didn't she?

Hades: She sure did, I was about to jump in but I guess not.

Hades picks up the rabbit gal over her shoulders and was about to leave until they saw Lucy.

Ramia: Whoa! Seemed like you had a difficult time too!

Lucy nodded then turned her head to see Rumi's body and her missing arm. She quickly ran towards her. Hades chuckled.

Hades: Don't worry, she's alive.

Lucy exhaled.

Lucy: Good.

Ramia: We should get going now.

The girls left the room.

With Y/n...

After walking for about 45 minutes, Y/n was walking to see were Bullet was when suddenly blades started coming towards him.

Y/n: Huh?

He blocks them and reeled his arm and dashed towards where the attack was coming from. He suddenly stops when he sees Nu holding a beaten Bullet by her hair.

Y/n fixes his collar and growls.

Y/n: Nu... Let her go.

Nu. 13 smiles sweetly as she threw the tan skinned gal at a wall.

Nu. 13: Y/n's going to play with me.... Yay! Nu's so happy!

Y/n growled again.

Y/n: I'll put you to rest.

.

.

.

Intro....

Bullet opened one of her eyes to see the two "siblings" face each other. Bullet tried to get up but her eyes wouldn't move. She then spits out a little bit of blood on the ground.

Bullet: Guuagh... Damnit my body is too weak to move anything. It's just like last time....

Flashback....

Bullet and some of her comrades were walking in area for a mission and they see a man with blue hair. His body was super muscular and marks on his body.

Bullet: It's him!

Leader: Alright!

???: Ah look, more people to satisfy my hunger...