The shed.

Michonne and the others arrived back at the barn with an RV and a car. The RV was filled with food. When we went back into the barn we brought the food with us.

"This is ours now." Rick said to Aaron holding up a can of spaghettini o's. "Okay... We have more than enough." "It's ours. Whether or not we go to your camp." Rick said. "What do you mean? why wouldn't we go?" Carl said scowling at his dad. "If he were lying, or if he wanted to hurt us-" I said looking at Glenn.

"But he isn't. And he doesn't." Michonne interrupted. "We need this. So we're going. All of us. Somebody say something if they feel differently."

"I don't know man." Daryl said looking at Rick. "This barn smells like horse shit." Rick stood there thinking for a second and then said,"Yeah, we're going."

So where are we going? Where's your camp? Rick said as he turned to Aaron. "W-well every time I've done this I've been behind the wheel. I-i believe you're good people I would bet my life on it. I'm just not ready to bet my friends lives just yet-" Aaron said with a nervous look."You're not driving. So if you want to get home you have to show us how." Michonne said calmly.

Carl, Noah, and I decided we would go on an adventure while everyone was occupied so we snuck out a large hole in the back of the barn. We weren't going to go far, just go explore a bit.

We walked about three blocks away when we found a little shed. I could hear a walker inside pounding on the door. I went up to the door hesitating to open it when Carl said "Mave, I got it." I slowly backed away as Carl reached for the handle. "There might be more than one." Noah said. "I'll open the door on the count of three." Carl said nodding at Noah and I. "One, Two, THREE."

5 hungry walkers quickly pushed their way out. I threw my knife hitting one straight through its eye. Noah stabbed one and knocked it into another. Carl grabbed the knife from the walker I hit and plunged it into the nose of the third walker. I stabbed another one first in the stomach missing and then in the forehead.

The fifth walker came up behind me and grabbed me. I screamed. Carl ran up to the walker and shot it. The shot rang out so loud the rest of the group must have heard it. Carl grabbed me hugging me. "Are you ok?" He said out of breath. "Yeah." I said breathing hard hugging him back.

We slowly walked into the shed. I don't know how those five walkers even fit. There was a little cot in the corner with a cardboard box on it that was filled with canned foods. And a what looked like a baby car seat facing the wall.

I slowly crept up to the baby seat and turned it around quick. And there it was. The first baby walker I had ever seen. It looked to be about a year old. It was reaching its arms out trying to get to me. "Carl, Noah" I said in a scared voice. They were looking through a backpack when they turned towards me.

We all sat there for a second staring at it.       "W-what should we do? We can't just leave it." I said turning to the boys. "I got it." Carl said walking up to me placing his hand on my shoulder. "You and Noah go outside and get some air." He said with a worried look. "Okay.." I said looking to Carl and then walking out of the shed with Noah.

"Did you find any good supplies in that backpack you guys were looking in?" I asked Noah trying not to think about the baby. "Just a couple of comic books, some batteries, and some other junk." "Oh cool." I said as Carl walked out of the barn with the car seat turned so we couldn't see it. He set it in the woods and we all went back into the barn. "Thanks Carl." I whispered to him. "Anytime, Mave." He said looking at me.

I found another backpack under the cot which had some clothes, a Polaroid camera, and some other stuff.  "Hey guys look at this!" I said holding up the camera. They turned around fast and I snapped a photo of them. The picture slowly printed as the boys gathered around me to watch. When the picture appeared I began laughing handing it to Carl. He joined me laughing and showed Noah. The photo was a blurry blob and all I could make out was Carl's hat.

"Hey guys I think we should go before the group finds out we're gone." Noah said. "Yeah your right" Carl agreed. I quickly grabbed the backpack and put it on. Then I picked up the box of canned foods. Noah picked up the other pack and walked out.

When we were out of the shed I glanced towards the baby seat. Carl was watching me and he walked by me blocking my view of it. "Do you think we are going to like Aaron's camp?" Carl said trying to distract me. "Hopefully." I said looking at the floor.

When we arrived back to the barn, we all squeezed back through the hole in the back of the barn. Glenn and Rick were standing there watching us with not the best expressions...

I hope you all enjoyed! Feel free to comment any thoughts!
                                                 -Phoenix <3