Psycopath.

I ran with Carl, Ron, Dianna, and Rick to the closest house (the Anderson's house.)"Where's Maggie?!" I yelled as I turned back to look for her but I could only see dead faces filling Alexandrias walls. "No! You can't turn back. Not now that I just got you." Carl said as he grabbed my hand. "What the hell does that mean?" Ron said as we made it inside.

"I'll tell you later." I said not wanting to start any drama now. "No Maven! I'm sick of you 'telling me later!' Tell me now." Ron said fumed. "Hey don't talk to my girlfriend like that!" Carl said shoving Ron off to the side.

"Y-your what?" Ron said looking extremely pale all of a sudden. "Ron are you okay?" I asked staring at him with a concerned look. "I need to talk to you now in the garage. Oh and bring your- bring Carl." Ron said looking angry yet worried.

I turned to Carl and he nodded informing me he heard. I grabbed his hand as we made it into the garage. I could see Ron pacing back and forth. "Hey... you alright man?" Carl said as he closed the door behind us. "We're all dead." Ron said as he stopped dead in his tracks staring at the floor. "What? Ron are you okay?" I asked. He ignored me and continued to stare at his shoes. "My dad will figure something out. He always does." Carl said squeezing my hand.

"No! Your dad just going to get more people killed. Your dads a killer." Ron said as he walked up to Carl. "So was yours." Carl said staring him dead in the eyes. Suddenly Ron came at me, kissing me. Obviously as a ploy to make Carl mad. I didn't kiss back yet I  could tell how passionate he was. I tried to pull away but, he put his hand on the back of my head.

Carl quickly punched Ron in the face. "What the fuck! You really think you can do this?!" Carl said as Ron was rubbing his face. "I don't think. I know." Ron said as he walked over to the door and locked it, keeping the key. "I'm sorry Maven but your dead. Carl is dead. Your brother is de-" Carl sprinted to Ron to shut him up. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Maybe Ron was right. Maybe Glenn is dead.

I had zoned out again. Carl was now on the floor and Ron picked up a shovel. "No! Ron! Please don't. I'll do anything." I said Ron tried to hit Carl but missed and hit the glass door behind him. "Anything?" Ron said as he stopped. "Yes. Just give me the key. I'll do anything." I repeated as Carl looked at me worriedly.

"First, break up with him." Ron said between his teeth. "You know I'm better than him. I always was and I always will be." "I'm sorry Carl. It's for the better." I said as I handed Carl his hat which had fallen off during the fight. "Fuck!" Carl said staring at my lips. He swiped his hair back and then put his hat on forcefully.

"Next, I want you to be my girlfriend." Ron said as I stared at Carl. "You're a manipulative psychopath." Carl bursted out loudly. All of a sudden walkers began flooding in the broken glass door. "Okay! Just give me the fucking key!" I said as one grabbed my arm.

A gunshot rang out. Ron had shot it straight in the eye. "See! I'm already proving how much better I am for yo-" "Hey! What the hell is going on in there? Come out now!" Rick said pounding on the door. I ran to the door to unlock it. I could hear them on the other side hacking at the door with an ax.

I unlocked it and the ran inside, then Carl, then Ron. "Are you guy okay? What was that?" Jessie asked as she hugged Ron. "We were discussing a plan in the garage when the pressure of the walkers broke the door." Carl said staring at me still.

They brushed it off as we barricaded the door. I turned to say something to Carl but I realized he and Ron were missing from the room. They walked out of a nearby room both looking annoying.

Suddenly the barricade broke. Walkers began flooding into the house. "Upstairs now!" Rick yelled as we all ran to safety. "Dianna was bit." I overheard Michonne say to Rick from the other room. "Shit." Rick said somberly.

Ron took me into his room alone. "Now that you're my girlfriend, we can have some fun." Ron said as he pushed me onto his bed and began to kiss me hard. "Ron, no." I said as I tried to get up. "You're not Carl's anymore. You don't need to be loyal to him any longer." Ron scoffed angrily.

Luckily, his mom came into the room and Ron got off of me quick. "Hey you two can you please watch Sam? I think he is really terrified about the whole situation." She said as I secretly pulled out my knife. "Sure! No problem!" I said as I wanted a reason to get out of there. Carl was right he was a psychopath.

I ran out of the room quick hiding my knife in my sleeve. I don't know what I would do with it but I know I feel safer with it.

I tried to calm Sam down for the next 20 minutes. He was in shock. I'm sure he was terrified knowing we were surrounded and he hadn't even been out of the walls since it all happened. I mean sure he's seen one or two once and awhile but a whole herd?

Ron didn't bother to come by me knowing his brother was near. Ron is concerning me lately. Like something is up with him but I can't tell what.

I heard a door slam closed and suddenly someone ran up the stairs. It was Gabriel. He had somehow made it to us and managed to not get bit. (Yay -_-)

"God told me I would be the safest here with you all. I listened and he provided a safe journey for me." I heard Gabriel tell the others extremely loudly.

I told Sam to just hang out for a second and I went into the main room where everyone else was. Carl looked over at me his eyes filled with melancholy.

"Well good thing you got here in time Gabriel, because I have a plan." Rick said slightly smiling.

hey guys!! I just thought I would tell you the word count for this is 1111! gotta love the Angel numbers! <3
-Phoenix