Alone together.

While he was kissing her, he didn't seem to enjoy it. He was slightly pulling away and his mouth was barely open. On the other hand, Enid was extremely into Carl and the kiss. She looked almost like a starving walker. I could feel an ache in my chest. "I think it's best for us to end this." I said as Carl pulled away from Enid. "Fine. Let's go Enid." Carl said as he grasped her hand and walked out.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to stay over for a little while and just hang out?" I asked as Ron and I walked back into the house. "That would be great!" Ron said smiling sheepishly.

We walked up to my room and I grabbed some pajamas. "Im gonna go change quick. Do you want anything?" "Just you." He said with a smirk. "Very funny Ron." I said blushing slightly.

I quickly walked out and got changed in the bathroom. When I walked back in, I saw Ron had fallen asleep on my bed. I turned off the light and laid down next to him.

I could feel his arm slip around my waist almost like he was hugging me. I began to feel tired and slowly drifted off to sleep.

////////////////////////////////////

"Maven! Why the hell is Ron sleeping in your bed?!" I awoke to Glenn yelling. "Get. Out." I heard as I opened my eyes slowly to see Glenn whacking Ron on the head with a pillow.

"What the hell Glenn?!" I yelled as I quickly grabbed the pillow from him. "You are in big trouble Maven, but first we need to go." Glenn said as he grabbed my arm. "W-what are you talking about?! Go where?!" I said as he snatched some clothes from my drawer and threw them at me.

"There is a giant herd Daryl and Aaron found, the biggest one we've ever seen. Right now it is trapped but today we are going to get rid of them." "O-okay just let me get dressed."

Ron climbed out the window to avoid my brother and I snapped the curtains closed behind him. "That kid is nothing but trouble. I don't know what you see in him." Glenn said as he slammed the door behind him.

I quickly got dressed and darted out the door to get in the car. I watched out the window as Glenn, Maggie, Michonne, Carl, Rick, and I drove away from Alexandria. I sat in the back seat with Carl, not saying a word to each other. "What exactly is going on?" I said in a sleepy voice.

"My dad and Daryl found a huge heard a few miles away from home. We are going to direct them to a safer place. Also apparently my dad and your brother, knew about this for the whole week and didn't think to mention anything to us." Carl bursted out, not looking at me at all. Him talking about 'us' made me remember that there was a time when we were inseparable. Best friends. Now we couldn't even look at each other. "Huh." I said audibly.

Carl glanced over at me "What?" He said sounding slightly annoyed. "I'm just remembering the old days. The good days. I miss it. I- miss us." I said hesitantly.

Carl let out a big sigh as if he had been holding it in for an extremely long time. "I miss us too. I miss you Maven. Everything has been so distant between us ever since we arrived to Alexandria. I feel like Ron has taken you from me. I kissed Enid. I fucked up-" "Watch your mouth Carl. " Rick said in a low voice coming from the seat in front of me.

"I'm sorry Carl. I am.. I just-" "like Ron better then me." Carl said as he turned away. "No- not exactly. I just am not ready for any of this right now. We have other things to w-" "We don't alway have a tomorrow Maven. What if you- or I-" "No Carl. You can't think like that. Please. I just can't be in a relationship right now." I said looking down.

"We're here." Glenn said as we stopped by a cliff. I looked out my window to see a valley full of walkers. Rick and Michonne hopped out the car and as I opened my door, I heard Carl whisper behind me. "I'll wait for you. No matter how long it takes. I will." I grabbed his hand, squeezed it and then stepped out with Carl.

"Holy shit." I said as I stared down at what seemed like a million walkers. "We already set up the path with cars and metal sheets to keep them on track. Abraham and Sasha are driving a car to lead them and Daryl will be behind them on his motorcycle. Michonne, you keep watch with me, Glenn and Maggie you two go to stop #5." Rick said looking around at us.

"What about us?" Carl said nodding over to me. "I need you two to stay with Judith and the other kids. I know it's a big responsibility-" "Bullshit!" I said looking to Glenn. "Maven-" "No you don't get to do this! I'm sick of this shit! We can help Glenn and you know it." I said loudly. "Just listen to Rick okay?! We have enough problems already." Glenn said to me with an angry look.

"Fine. I don't know why you brought us here." I said as I got into the back seat. "I needed you two to get along. On the ride here you made up right?" Rick said smiling. I let out a sigh as Carl climbed back next to me.

On the way home I stared out the window and ever so often I glanced over to Carl. Do I have feelings for him? Maybe. But, what about Ron. Maybe... I loved both of them.//////////////

When we had arrived back to Alexandria, Carl and I went over to his house to watch all of the kids. We sat there for awhile on the couch while the kids played on the floor. All of a sudden, Ron comes bursting inside Carl's house. "What the hell Maven!" He yelled tears in his eyes. "What did you do now?" Carl laughed quietly. "Shut the fuck up Carl." Ron said as he quickly walked up to him.

"Hey! Don't include him! This is between us right? What is going on!?" I asked grabbing his hand. He pulled his hand away from me quickly. "How could you do this to me? I thought- " Ron said looking me in the eyes and then staring down at the floor.

"What?! Tell me what the fuck is going on!" I yelled as the kids stared up at us. "Why don't we go up to my room kids. Lets go look at some comics of mine for a little bit." Carl said as he pushes the kids up the stairs looking at me worriedly.

"You know what! You're a liar. You're a fake. You're a Monster." Ron said staring at me with a Psycho look. I just stared at him watching as tears fell down his face.

"Ron whatever I did I'm sorry. I don't know what I've done to hurt you." I said looking down. "You sure as hell know! You used me! You are in love with Carl! Enid told me! How could I be so stupid! How could a girl like you ever love an idiot like me." "I- don't know what to say... I'm taking a break from all of this right now. There is too many God damn problems in this world I'm not about to make more." I said calmly.

"How do you explain you and Carl sneaking out together?!" "We are like family Ron! We were out there for months! Alone together! You know I don't think I can do this anymore." I said as I could feel tears fill up my eyes. "Good because anything we had is done. Gone." He said angrily. "Good this just made things a lot easier." I said as I began walking up the stairs to Carl's room.

"W-what are you doing?!" "I need to go tell Carl something." I said as I ran up the stairs. "Hey Carl come here!" I said as I marched to his room.

"Yeah? What's up?" He said as he came out into the hallway. I ran yo to him and I- kissed him. It felt so good, his lips on mine. It was like I had been craving it ever since my first kiss with him. He passionately kissed me back holding me in his arms. And when we finally pulled aways for breath he hugged me. "I like you... a lot." He said panting. "I l-"

A loud alarm like noise blared close by interrupting me. I ran outside quickly to see what was going on. "Oh shit! The herd, its coming."

Hey guys! I've been having some family time recently because one of my family members is really sick. I hope you all understand. I am probably going to post once a week, but if I don't now you know why!    - Phoenix <3