Prologue

Warning - this book has mature content violence , abuse ; You have been warned it is a dark romance novel ., It can be triggering so if you're uncomfortable don't read it !! But no bashing allowed .

-----------------------------------------------------------

Join the journey of devil and angel .. with lots of mystery and sizzling romance and love !!

I never felt this kind of attraction before ... Because I know it's more than that it's dark , sinner and the wild one ... Which forces my demons to come out ... And claim her ; that she can no longer walk ... That she no longer to say something ; but my name , claim her over and over again till she only remember me , my touch , my love and only me ...,
Her denial is something which keeps my desires darker ...

---------

Vansh's eyes raked over at her body ., His face hardened ., His lustful gaze never leaving her ... Lucious body .

Her heart hammered against her rib cage as she saw him .. looking at her intensly ...

He slowly took step towards her.. burying his face in her neck ..., He breathed her scent .. his eyes never leaving her face .. his hands travelled to her bath robe .., which held it together !!

..........

Riddhima woke up .. feeling pain in her lower region ., She spread her hands to find him ...

His sides was empty ... She felt detected by her husband !

" I don't make love ... I fuck ! . "

A tear escaped from her eyes ...

..............

A girl is laying in the arms of man ..,her condition is not good !

" This heart of mine .. always love you ... Will be forever ; Our story is nothing less than a beauty and beast ... You are mine beast ., I'm your beauty ... I have fought a thousand battles but I'm still standing but your betrayel left emptiness inside me ..! This foolish heart of mine will always love you ; if I die today ... Then still it will be yours ... But maybe I will not able to forgave you .. when everyone will leave your side then you will crave for me ... But I will not be your side to embrace you ; I love you . " She whispered and smiled sadly .. lost her senses in his arms .

" Please .. wake up .., I'm nothing without you ... This beast of yours will die without you .. I will never get peace ... This beast of yours only loves you ... This beast of yours will turn into monster again and made the world as his feast ..!
He yelled ... Tears continuously floating from his eyes .

______________________________________

To be continued ...

How was prologue guys !

Are you excited for chapter 1 st ?

Join the journey of beast and his beauty ..... And his dark desires to possess her ...,

Will he ruin her ... Or rise her ?

Guys support this story of mine like you did .. with my os !

Till then
Bye 😍