India

Riddhima ... Stirred in sleep feeling relaxed somehow ... Fluttering her eyelids she .. calculated , where she's is .., That's when Reality hit her hard ...

She looked beside her ... Only to see vansh sitting there with some files Apparently ... Engrossed that he didn't even realise , she's Awake ...

His dark brown hooded eyes ... Were really so attractive , clad in dark suit he looked devilishly ... Handsome ..

" Like what you see ... Babygirl "
His husky voice trailed inside her ear ..., As he saw her gawking at him .
Still engrossed in files ....

Hearing his statement ... She blushed hard , with the deepest shade of red ...... Trailing his gaze at her he looked towards her ... A smirk adorned his lips when he saw her blushing ...

" How's the pain ...? " He asked closing his files , giving full attention to her ...

" Better ..." She said timidly .. still fideting with her fingers , fighting a battle inside ... Should she ask or not ?

" Do you wanna ask .. something babygirl " he asked , his cold eyes taking her change in dameanor .. As she nervously fidgeted with her fingers ..

He has ... Noticed many time , whenever she's nervous .. whether she will bite her lips .. Or fidgeted with her small fingers !

She's just like ... Damn open book !

For him , which he can read whenever he want her ... Doe shape eyes are really expressive that always betray her ... By conveying her message to him , .... A wolfish smirk formed when he saw her ... Shocked expressions with widened eyes ...

" H-how ..d-do you .. k-know ..?"
She asked .. being astonished , Is he knew mind reading ?

" Does it .. Matter ..? He asked raising his perfect , eyebrows with a mocking smile ...

She shook her head ... And mentally curse him for ... His damn Attitude ..

" Speak .." he commanded , Staring at her face blankly with impassive look .

" Uhm .. I - I wan-nt to talk with b-baba "  She said ... Closing her eyes ready to face his wrath , .. but when she didn't felt anything , opening her eyes slowly ...

She looked in his eyes ... Only to find blank look , with little tint of Amusement in them ... His eyes cold void of any Emotions ..

How can a person be ... So Emotionless ?

She really .. wonder that such people do exist !!

" Hmm ... So In exchange what would I get ...? " He asked .. his expression remains , Same as he gazed at her with impassive look ...

She swallowed hard ...As anger boil in her blood , that bastard ...

How can he ... Agree without demanding something from her ..

" What do you want ..? "  She inquired ... Her voice level Leveled ..

" Kiss ... Me " He stated smugly ..while she looked at him stunned ...

Why would he ask ... When he takes what he want ?

Haiwaan ... Muje , chahta kya hai ?

" Why would I kiss you ...? " She asked irritated , Saw him looking at her with Amusement ...she shivered as he gave her intense look , like he want to eat her Alive !