Challenge

So Guys after thinking a lot I have decided to complete this book as fast as possible because now it's high time I'm thinking you guys are losing your interest in the story Well I will try my best to do justice with the characters of my story if by chance any major points get lifted out than so sorry for that !

______________________________________

It's been two days since she's again caged in his Mansion she chuckled sadly at her destiny she was ought to rejoice her time with her baba at their home but Being a servent of Government officer he was bound to fullfill his duties As possessive and control freak was her soon going to be husband didn't let her stay alone in her own house doing a little manipulation as he always do And could she stop him ? No !

For Now the devil is not at home so she's just enjoying her time here being alone that would make her feel the taste of freedom So strolling around his Mansion especially the part of East side where she was not allowed to go .

Going through the hallway was what cought her attention was the massive library that was bathed in the darkness with dim golden lights the creaking sound that Mysterious door has made its a proof of loneliness for how long nobody was there to adorn it , A beautiful misty bookish fragrance made it's way into her nostrils making her sigh in pleasure this is absolute heaven for a book Worm like her .

She never knew he was interested in Reading books well truth to be told she knew nothing about him while he had done PHD upon her life slightly chuckling at her own thoughts she makes her way through it touching the dusty shelves adoring the books that look so tempting to her .

That's where A book covered with different type of sculpture that defines nothing but darkness it was kept in a place upon the table where probably a person will read books comfortably sitting in the Arm chair that rested there .

Moving towards it she was really curious to read that particular diary because it looks like something that As she opened it , A mischievous smile adorned her lips knowing that whom this book belongs to .

VANSH

" Riddhu it's a best he's not here you can read his personal diary who knows we got to know something which can set you free "
Her subconscious mind seems cunning this time grabbing the opportunity that was getting into her hand .

" But it's wrong to invade someone's personal space Isn't it ?
She restored back slightly stilled in the suitation .

" Uffo don't be a emotional fool , Did he think twice before invading your personal space I don't even remember for how many times "
Her subconscious mind literally yelled trying to give some brain to the good hearted girl .

" Hmm sahi keh rahi ho tum " she said as her eyes blazed with fire remembering his tortures ..

Opening the first page of diary she comes familiar with some pictures that seems the childhood picture of vansh and there was a little girl too with him but she looks smaller than him while vansh looking at her lovingly , she had a feeling she knew them the looks familiar but shrugging her thoughts as all child looks almost same ... Might be his sister she thought as flipping through the pages she finds many pictures missing confusingly she flipped the last few pages only to find a Poetry that was beautifully written in a cursive writing .

Yes , There's a monster deep inside me The creature inside me is a monster ... It wants to kill .

There's no lightness in me , It's all about Thistles and thorns A life that is quite TORN