Fear

Pain ...

She woke up ... With a jolt , keeping her hand on chest she took deep breaths ..

Suddenly a throbbing pain ... Shoot into her back , ... She looked around the Room , It was dark ...

She tried to recalled.... As Flashback of
Last time flooded her mind , Tears of helplessness welled in her eyes ..

Did he ... Crave tatto in her back ?

She looked at herself ... To her relief she's still wearing the shame shirt ..

Drawing her knees closer to her chest ,
She put her head on his knees weeping over her fate ....

" I miss you .... Baba , your ghudhiya miss you ..." She whispered with tears in her eyes , As recalled her moments with ...her baba ..

How can he be so merciless ?

Bastard !

A cracking of door ... Heard , terrified she looked at the person ...

A sense of relief ... Wash over her As she saw A maid , with clothes in her hand ...

" Ma'am ... Master demands your presence in the dinner  " The maid , said bowing .. her head , placing the clothes in the bed ...

" I'm not going Anywhere ... " She said ... Looking down ..with blazing ..

The maid .. trembled , when their ma'am denied to come just thinking about the consequences ... Of her Master's wrath ...

" Please Ma'am .. " the maid pleaded with tears filled eyes .. she don't want to face his cruelty ..at all ..

" No ... I won't " she sneered still looking down not meeting anyone's gaze ..

" Out ... " His dark voice boomed in the room scaring the two souls ..

The maid gazed at her ... Master quickly obliging his order she walked out of there .. like a petrified leaf ..

Her attention quickly snapped towards him .. she froze listening his dark voice filled with danger ...

His dark hooded eyes ... Trailed towards her shievering figure with tears in her eyes ... Wobbling lips which was literally turning him On !

" Why ... Giving tough time to maid
Sweetheart .. " his deep baritone voice filled with amusement .. As he saw her scared ... But still so confident ..

When she didn't say .. Anything , he said trying to control his Rising Anger ..due to Ignorance ....

" Get Ready fast ... We are heading India Today .." he informed pocketing his hands ..with a devilish grin ....

This caught her attention .. when she looked into his eyes , there's he stood with devilish grin of his looking extremely handsome ...

He's really a disguised ... In human's body .. !

Turning her face Away .. she ignored him ... That's it and here his control broke. 

With a lightening speed .. , he strode towards her making her starlted ..
Moving towards bed .. he howered upon her .. Terrifying body which was shievering due to his .. dark gaze ..

He howered upon her .. Till she was lying in the bed ..with upon him ...

He held her chin ..  harshly , looking into her tears brimmed eyes and wobbling lips ...