His Babygirl

Sitting in a chair ... Tapping his feet continuously ., He groaned ..., He is not a man of patience and here he's fucking !! Waiting for 15 minutes ;
For that bloody meeting ., Right now he just wants to shoot someone .,

His jaw clenched ..., Eyes filled with fury but didn't matches his calm composure ... He was about to burst !

Just then they hear ... A sound of crackling ., Opening the door .,

A lady come inside .., fixing her files which is in our hand ., She seems to nervous ... But at the same time confidence enough !!

His stormy eyes ... Snapped towards her ., But when there eyes met ., It conveyed Some deep emotions !

His piercing goes ... Deeper inside her eyes with the burning flame of passion and desire !

Her eyes .. breathtakingly beautiful ., It gives dusk ... To her open soul !

Their ... Eye contact is way more
Intimate than words can ever be !!

His dark hooded eyes ... Darkened ., When she abruptly broke the eye contact .. clenching his fist ., He took the deep breath to calm .. his demons !

Angre looked at his boss ... His face has cold expressions ., But when the lady come ., His expressions changed abruptly ! Guess what he can never understand him ., After living with him for years !!

" Good Morning ... All of you ., Sorry I got late . " Riddhima said nervously ., But her stilled aura radiating strong yet ... Confident personality ...

" Good morning ... Miss ....?! " His deep baritone voice boomed in the office ., Raising his eyebrows at her !

" Mr Raisighania ., It's Sharma . " She said .. and smiled professionally
Though her heart is thudding inside her ribcage .., she didn't except him to be here ., Well she knew about the client but never saw their profile !
And the way ... His eyes intifying into her .. It was something beyond imagination !

" I think ... Ms Sharma ., We should start the meeting . " He said .., his eyes fixed on her ., He can feel her nervousness ., In all this year being in mafia buisness he has become masters in studying people just by their one glance ... And the beauty in front of him is a open book !

" Sure ... Mr Raisighania . " She answered .. Gaving last glance to her co - workers she moved towards the projecter ., Arranging everything !

" High - Quality ... , Turn key design with great customer care ., Domaineny Interiors ., Works for your vision and dream to come alive . " She said .. everyone in the meeting was attentively ., Listening her ...

" The hospitality

" The hospitality ..., Of our Restaurants and company Interiors is best .., Connecting throw classic and Nature ., Like you can see ! " She said .. pointing out to the some of pictures ., Eyeing everyone's face to found any uncertainty ., But when her eyes met his ., His expressions were blank !