Dark Fae

Everyone .. gather around the Area .., As CEO of the company is going to announce .. Something ., Very important ...

Having different .. kind of emotions every single person of the company stood there gushing over what will happen !!

The .. Hall went in silence .. when CEO and New Invester .. Vansh Rai Singhania enter .. their .., In his all supermacy and authority ...

Good Morning Everyone present here ...

" I'm pleased to announce that It's recent acquisition of all the assets of new acquisition a leading type of business of type of product and service ... For the past Number years , our corporate mission has been to become the leading Interiors company .. As I would like to announce .. Our company has merged with .. VR Textile .. , one of India's most branding furtinure company .. ...

And For that our few best employees will be transferred there with more ... Acquisition ..

So .. I would like to announce their name .. Mr Kyle , Mr Charles Dickens , Ms chole Thomas .., Mr Aditya Kumar and Ms Riddhima Sharma ..

If you have any questions and comments ... Feel free to ask ..

Everyone .. present around there ., Some have desired expressions .. some were brewing with jealously !

Riddhima .. felt herself ., Being little sad as she has to go India .. She feared of nightmares there And she didn't even know how .. her father would react for her to return there ..

How will he react ?

Raising her hand .. A little she asked confidentially ...

" Sir .. And those who didn't wants to go ... India ? Wants to peruse here itself . " She asked ..

Silence prevailed .. in the area ., Every
Person was looking at her pointlessly ..

And why not .. Getting an golden opportunity but here she's denieng !!

Vansh .. looked at her .. , his jaw clenched .. In anger when she denied ., Eyes darkened.. In their own accord ., His Muscles tensed .. As he looked at her face . ., He can see she's nervous or you say scared of something !!

Clenching . His fist in tight grip ., He took a deep breath to calm his inner beast. ... Who's striking to come out and destroy .. His perfect plan !!

" Ms Sharma ... As per the agreement the employees has signed .. they have to work According to that .. If not it may lead to the .. Serious charges . "
Vansh said .. In his deep baritone voice scaring the hell out. . all people gathered there ..

Riddhima .. cursed under breath when she saw him answering her ..

" Why ... He's not your new boss ., You will be working on his company soon "
Her subconscious mind scoffed ..

" Yeah .. He's ! " She said .. with the grumpy face ..

Sensing the tension around there .. Mr Daniel decided to .. lighten it !!

" Ms Sharma .. I hope your doubts are cleared now .. " he said .. smiling politely .. while riddhima too responded ..

Clapping his .. hands back and .. forth in order to get the attention of Employees .. who were busy gushing over the .. Hot topic ..

Mr Daniel .. Announced happily ..

" So ... As A big .. Companion .. We are going to keep a big party today .. All the Employees are invited .. Thank you . " As he finished his speech moved towards Vansh ..