Deadly Obsession

This update ... Is specifically for
naina4532 she really made an effort to get it ... Aww Nida .. aab tho kush hoja .. 😉

Read the .. chapter till end .. It's a request !!

______________________________________

As he pulled her .. closer to him ., ..

Lights around them went dim .. with Romantic song .. playing .. Couples were dancing .. moving rythmically according to the song ..

His hold .. on her firm .., Taking her hand in his ., He kept on his shoulders
With another hands holding her waist possesively .. like if she's going to evaporate in the thin air ..

Their breathes

Their breathes ... Mingle with each other in the most intimate way ..

Creating .... Some unknown desire within both the young .. Souls !!

He was .. looking at her with Intensity and desire ... While she was gazing him with some unknown emotions .. which is foreign to her heart .. but still known to Her .. Their eyes .. Were speaking volumes .. In the indescribable silence ...

As ... He twirled her around .. grabbing her waist .. from backside in a way that her back was close to his chest .. Swaying their hips rythmically ., Clutching her hips under her soft satin material .. he swayed it gracefully .. keeping his head on her shoulder sniffing her scent ..

She shuddered .. At the close aproximity ., His hot breaths were falling on her bare shoulders ..

" Sei bellissima.... Tesoro . " He breathed in her neck .. As his hands roamed on her hips ..

( You are looking beautiful .. sweetheart )

Twirling .. Her around ., He draw her against him again holding her from waist .. She shiver when she looked into his eyes deeply .. His eyes were dark .. And mesmerizing ., The intensity .. is too much to handle ., His heated gaze on her .. body ..

Their body .. were grinding with each other ., His hands exploring her every curve ...

She took a raspy breath ... The way his hands wonder over all her body ..
Carressing .. Massaging ..

The heat .. between both of them was too much Everything else just look too fizzle like ... Only two were there !!

A gasp ... Escaped from her plump lips when he squeezed her bare back .. roughly which sent shiver through her body ..

 roughly which sent shiver through her body