Chapter-36 : What is love?

Present

Silently opening the door, Yibo entered inside the hotel room. His eyes caught Zhan sleeping peacefully on the bed. Lips parted, softly snoring, he looks earthreal.

Gosh..who will think this angelic face can be dangerous.

Yibo went near and sit on the bed staring at him. Why this man is so difficult to understand.
But Yibo can't deny that he is clever. To the point of being cunning sometimes.

Yet he have a soft corner till now. Which can make him cry helplessly.

''It is the same helplessness I saw in you that day.
You were so desperate that you ran few kilometres to seek help from him.''

The contrasting past

''Bobo, where are you going?''
Xuan voiced out when Yibo hastily returned him the phone and ask for his car key to go searching for Zhan.

''Zhan needs me.''

''What happened?''

''He is crying''

''Bobo, No'' Yang hold his wrist and shake his head. ''You need rest.''

''Please, he really needs me. I-I will be back soon. Let me go.''

''Xuan, tie up this love sick idiot in a place''

''Yang, please this once.'' Yibo tried removing his fingers on his wrist. ''He is your best friend.''

''Fine, go. But don't blame yourself if he takes you for granted.''

''He never did that. He is very..''
Yibo paused to take a deep breath, closing his eyes. Why everyone think of his bunny like this. '' please I need to leave now, I will make you understand later.'' Patting Yang's hand Yibo hastily ran to the exit.

''Let me drive you there'' Yubin followed after Yibo.

''Okay''

''Where is Zhan?'' After Rowoon opened the door Yibo immediately got in without invitation

''Upstairs, my bedroom.''

Soundless he ran upstairs, closely followed by Yubin and Rowoon.

''Zhan, Zhan''

''Bobo. Shh'' Rowoon put a finger on his own mouth. ''he is finally asleep now.''

''My baby.'' Yibo held Zhan's hand immediately after sitting on the bed. ''Oh god'' tears threatened to spill again from his eyes. ''How he got these bruises? What happened?'' Desperately he checked his bruises, caressing unconsciously.
''Why are you careless love? Do you love to punish me like this.''

''Calm down kiddo.''

''Hyung.. please tell me what happened?''

''He is saying his uncle left him alone and went back to USA.''