chapter-22: Double meaning

Four years ago

''Zhan..''

''Mn..''

''Z..han..''

''Mn..''

''Z..han..''

''Mn..''

Walking side by side both of them were emerged in their own world of beautiful feelings.

No one can measure the depth of that untold emotions Yibo's heart held, which is trying to get it's way out of him

No one can measure the depth of that untold emotions Yibo's heart held, which is trying to get it's way out of him. His gaze was filled with the purest love which one can witness and that is for his babybun Zhanzhan.

Zhan's name was a prayer in his lips which he was chanting with dedication, love and respect

'These emotions.. it's so overwhelming..Zhan..I..I..what..you. It's something more than just physical attraction'

'What is the perfect name for this? Is this..that?.. what everyone is speaking about?'

''bobo''

''....''

''bobo'' Zhan tried to get his attention.

''....''

''Hey''

He waved his hand infront of him. Yibo blinked and smiled shaking his head. 'You are so oblivious what I'm thinking about you'

''What are you thinking bobo ?''

''Ice cream??'' Yibo asked.

''Mn'' Zhan gave a curt nod with a wide smile.

''Let's go'' Yibo extended his hand and Zhan gladly take it. Holding hands they walked towards the gate. Zhan was so excited about his new friend, but his friend was more hungry for him than ice cream. Zhan was swinging their attached hand back and forth like kids often does.

''Are you happy babybun?''

''Un'' Zhan flashed his most killer smile giving a high voltage shock to Yibo.