Chapter-40 : Taste of betrayal or test of belief

Zhan doesn't know why they had to come back all of a sudden. Even Binnie doesn't know what Mr. Wang was doing there. Hope everything is alright, and Mr. Wang doesn't trouble his Jin ge like he did with his uncle.

He prayed for a long time. But deep in his heart he knows, Jin ge is much stronger than everyone.

'He is very strong, he can protect himself' Zhan thought. 'Besides, Huan ge is with him. Mr Wang can't harm him.'

'Aish, why I'm thinking bad about Mr Wang?
It's bad manners Zhan. You shouldn't judge someone by their worst mistake.
Sorry uncle, I almost forgot your teaching, please find me, I need you.'

Lazily he climbed up. Head lowered, thinking about everything.

'When will Bobo return?' He thought, reaching in front of Yibo's empty bedroom, and remembering Xuan's message from the morning, that his husband is outside from last night. He again checked his new phone for their messages, pouting. 'Where are you baby? I'm not at all sorry for my behavior but please come back.'

He pushed open the door and went inside. Granny and Jiyang were on a shopping trip together. They left this morning after seeing off Zhan with Yubin to Jin ge's place, as it was necessary for Zhan to go there. And Xuan went somewhere else on another task.

So no one is here who will pull him in a hug and shower him with kisses.

Zhan sighed with another pout. 'Why three of them are all secretive again?' He thought about their sneaky gestures and secret happy smile. 'Are they planning something?'
'Hope they don't force bobo into doing something.. which will be painful for both of us.'
And his thoughts again travelled back to his husband's innocent and crying face of last night. 'How hurt he might be?' Zhan started cursing himself for being insensitive, and ignorant of his pain.

Even if he was pondering over countless questions, still the fluttering white curtains didn't go unnoticed by him. They were dancing in a wild rhythm like his stubborn heart, but allowing the sunlight to pass freely without any obstacles, just naturally like he allowed love to rule over his heart again, in Yibo's absence.

His feets led him towards them and hands reached to open the curtains widely pouring more sunlight Inside. Zhan squinted and blocked his hands above his head. But yelped as his elbow was pulled back strongly.

Body slammed against the wall, and he found himself in the iron like trap of his husband.

''W-W ..'' he gasped.

''Do you love him, Xiao Zhan?''

A pair of fierce eyes stared at him. Zhan was transfixed by this sudden event, let alone hearing anything else being asked of him. His focus was on his husband's furious face. Brow knitted, teeth gritted, who was squeezing his arms in a blazing rage.

And ...

He is wounded?

He is wounded!

''B-B-Bo w-what happened?''. His eyes widened with the hitting realisation. ''What happened to you?'' He almost screamed.

''Do you love him?''
Yibo's voice was faking a strength, and Zhan could feel the hidden weakness in it, which is so light, as if he would faint any time, unlike his deadly grip. Half of his face was swollen, bruised lips, bandage on his head, he seemed as if he ran away from the doctor who was treating him.

'My baby'

''You love him?''
Veins popping up on his neck, when Yibo helplessly asked again, the deep wounds around his neck started oozing blood. And his already bloody shirt got stained with the rolling, fresh crimson liquid.