chapter-20: Innocence

Four years ago

At a flower shop a very tall & handsome guy is wrapping up his work after the days work.

He was softly smiling, kissing the flowers good night when he heard a loud bang outside his shop

''What was that?''

He quickly ran outside and witnessed a car crashed directly into the shop's fence. He hurried to check the driver & opened the car's door anxiously.

''Thank god you are alright'' he heaved a relieved sigh after checking thoroughly & witnessing the driver is scratchless but just.. with a small potato on his forehead.

And obviously the crazy ass driver to have such a great grand entry is none other than our dearest cutest blah blah blah-est lil lion Yibo.

''Hey wake up'' he patted Yibo's cheek only to get no reaction from him.

''Gosh.. Just two days in this city & this much drama.'' He sighed closing his eyes but calmly continued ''Mom return soon else I'll go crazy''

This guy is radiating an aura of a perfect gentleman with a calm personality.

He took Yibo inside the second floor of the shop where they live. Putting him on his bed he went to bring an ice pack.

With a first aid kit he returned and removed Yibo's clothes inorder to check if there's any wound & changed him to a fresh pair of his.

''If you can't stand alcohol than why drink?''
''What a waste of life''

''pa..pa'' Yibo softly murmured.

The guy softly smiled and patted Yibo ''I'm here.''

He got up slowly & went outside to call his mom.
''Mom, give me a doctor's number''

''Are you alright honey? What happened?''

''It's someone else''

''Who?''

''I don't know but he drove into our premises but..just.. in an odd way''

''Wow. How are my roses?''

''Hehe'' he gave an awkward laugh.

''Kim Rowoon just tell me how are my kids''

''They are..umm.. sorry mom just don't punish him''

''I'm gonna make him plant ten thousand plants''

''But he need to survive first''

''How's he?''

''Nothing serious but still it's better to call a doctor''

''Mn. K, I'm sending you doc's number''

''Thanks sweetu''

''Bye''