chapter-12: Jiangzai

"Hello Zhan is back''

"How all of these happened?"

''That's not important anymore. Everything is ready?"

"Hmm"

"Send them we are leaving now"

''Sure"

''And search that punk, rest you know what to do "

"Yes sir"

Uncle ended the call and went to Zhan's room who was staring blankly at the ceiling.

"Zhan"

"Mn"

''I have something to tell you"

"Mn''

"We are leaving this country"

"Again" He wispered.

"I'm sorry Zhan. I got a new job there and the company wants me to join immediately so....and I can't live without you alone''

''Our cafe?"

"I have settled everything here. Zuho told me he will win the case''

'I know you are lying uncle.'

''My friends?'' he again asked softly.

''They won't let us go. We will inform them after reaching there.hmm?

''Why we always have to leave suddenly?''

''..........''

''Don't worry we can come back here if you want. After making some money, to have a new start''

''My contract with the company?''

''It's been settled. Some friends helped me out'' he looked away ''you don't know them kiddo'' he immediately added.

'Why you always suffer because of me uncle'

''I have shortlisted some company you can join there. You don't have anymore questions?"

''No..."

''We are leaving in two hours, you take rest while I pack our belongings''

Uncle leaned forward to kiss his forehead.

'You are giving up your dreams uncle yet don't want me to know'

"Everything will be alright Zhan''

'We just have to protect what we love even if it costs our lives' uncle thought to himself.

He started packing Zhan's essential in a backpack before going to his own room.

Zhan layed there for a while and got up slowly from his bed after some time. He opened his bedside drawer and pulled out a box. He smiled softly seeing it. Slowly the smile fade away from his lips when his eyes start glistening.

He picked up the backpack before sparing a loving glance to his bedroom.
''bye''

He came downstairs and saw uncle burning something in a bin in the kitchen.

" Zhan you are ready" he asked looking up.

He picked up his own back pack before throwing his phone in the fire.

"Let's go baby'' he pulled Zhan towards the backdoor.

Few metres away in shadow two cars were waiting for them. Uncle Yoo opened the back door of a car for Zhan to get inside, he leaned in and kissed his forehead.