Chapter 47 : Love is gone

Yibo was both physically and emotionally exhausted after the struggle with his father's guards. They were trying to arrest him. Yibo had almost reached the floor where Zhan was, after beating the hell out of a chef to obtain the information about him. Still Yibo got caught and beaten up. Somehow he managed to escape from their clutch and ran away. Luckily no one tried to follow after him.

The sky was dark. So black like the erupting emotions in Yibo's heart. The stars have no courage to show up today. The drizzling of the afternoon still dragged on, and by the time Yibo escaped, the drops of rain were getting heavier.

He parked his car in the middle of the road, and got down breathing heavily. His feet tumbled, the next second he fell hard on the asphalt.

Now, the rain fell harder on him. Both heaven and earth were punishing him for he couldn't hold the one who had bestowed his whole trust on him!

Zhan started trusting him! Again!

And what did he do? He let him down. He showed that he couldn't be trusted and Zhan was right in the past to leave a coward like him for another man.

 He showed that he couldn't be trusted and Zhan was right in the past to leave a coward like him for another man

The rain water washed away Yibo's tears. With thunder and lightning, nature was crying for a lost love. True. He had lost his love.

His one and only Bunbun!

If only he realise this sooner.

Because Zhan is the love he would never get again. Not in this lifetime. Someone like Zhan is once in a lifetime person and he had lost him, he fucking let him go on his own.

Zhannn!!

Yibo hid his face in his knees

Yibo hid his face in his knees. The hard rain falling against the concrete. His thoughts and prayers were a chaos of anger and begging. And the line between good and evil is blurred for Wang Yibo in this rain.

It was like that very day. The cursed day of their marriage!

Yibo howled in painful sobs remembering his cruelty that day. His cries merged with the raging thunder, ''I almost killed you my baby…''  he slapped himself. If falling apart could bring Zhan back, Yibo would love to wipe his own existence from this world. Just to see Zhan again, just to see him happy and smiling carefree.