chapter-21: Vinegar

❣️❣️ Happy reading❣️❣️

Four years ago

''Zhan..Zhan''

''Huh''

''you seems a bit..''

''Oh nothing..I was just wondering about the welcome party'' he lied to Jiyang.

''I see..are you excited?''

''Y..Yeah''

''It's gonna be super fun.''

''Mn''

His body is here but his heart is somewhere more like with someone else. The incident of morning is the reason why he is acting so silent now.

''zhanzhan'' ''why this long face''

''huh?'' ''I'm alright yang''

''I might be drunk than'' Jiyang rolled his eyes to show that he is not convinced by his answer.

''I need to tell you something''

''Mn''

''I kissed him''

''What? W..Who?''

Zhan is lucky that Jiyang is not drinking anything or the rest you can think of.

''Wang Yibo''

''Yi..'' Jiyang keep gaping his mouth like a fish.

''Last night..I.. kissed him''

Zhan blushed at the thought of their not so innocent act of previous night..where everything was just him and his existence. His sexy body, fire igniting touches and his wet tounge.

 His sexy body, fire igniting touches and his wet tounge

Even after leaving... his room and his body had the lingering scent of him. His passion was something different, pinning Zhan on his knees infront of him..but his smiled vanished the moment he recalled the intimate interaction of Yibo with another guy. 'What I'm even thinking about?'

''You kissed Yibo''. ''seriously. Are you two dating now?''

''No'' Zhan's voice was cheerless.

''Hey..what happened? Are you regreting''

''Yes''

''You are regreting kissing me zhan''

A faltering deep voice made him flinch, he hastily turn around to see a devastated Yibo holding a bouquet of white roses as if it is very precious to him.

''I didn't mean that..I mean..I..''

''It's ok Zhan..I understand. You still can't believe in my words.'' Yibo smiled in pain.

''Please'' Zhan went to him holding his hand. ''Let me explain''

''No need. I trust you bunbun'' Yibo caressed his head.