chapter-4: Puzzled

'No.. it can't.. happen'

" Zhan ge, ge, ge.. what happened " Manaow shook him with worry.

But he kept looking at the ground blankly.

"Ge.. you, all right?" Hwiyoung asked concerned. 'what happened suddenly?'

"I..I..go.." "I wanna..g..go" Zhan started tearing up. "It's uncle"

They looked puzzled. ''Uncle?''

"O..kay ge let's go" JiLi pulled him out from the party. The kids also started following them.

He looked devastated. They didn't dare to ask him anymore.

JiLi opened his car's door for Zhan and went to the driver seat. The kids make themselves comfortable in the backseat silently. JiLi started driving towards uncle's cafe.

Rest of the journey was filled with silence. Whenever such situation emerges they stay by each others side supporting silently.

They reached uncle Yoo's cafe. But today it seemed something is not right & everyone noticed it.

A waitress in her forties was waiting for them.

"Zhan they are on the rooftop"

Everyone hurried towards that direction.

"Uncle"

uncle Yoo turn towards Zhan and his eyes widened in horror.

"Zhan!!!" "What are you doing here?"

"What happened uncle? Why are you looking tensed?" Pond asked.

"And who are these people here?" Hwiyoung was suspicious looking at those men in black.

"N..Nothing kids they are.."

"Just tell us the truth" JiLi interrupted as uncle was trying to distract them.

Zhan was lost in the commotion and Manaow was squizing his hand as if seeking assurance that everything is good. She is not getting good feelings about the situation.

"Hello I'm John Robbins, Lawyer of this property's real owner." The tall one said slightly bowing. "And I'm here to inform Mr. Yoo about vacating the place"

"What!!!" Zhan almost screamed.

"You are really looking for trouble. Don't you dare mess with my uncle" It was Manaow. Her usual bubbly personality turned into something dark.

"Manaow, now is not the time. There must be some confusion" JiLi tried to calm her down. Pond came and rub her back.

"This is uncle's property" hwiyoung said sternly.

"Sorry but I beg to differ" the lawyer replied.

"Sir you are mistaken. This place belongs to my uncle" Zhan said, all desperate and helpless. "We bought this place 6 months ago, you can see the documents"

"There is no need for this. Let's meet in the court"

"You are being unreasonable. How could you say that this place belongs to your client" hwiyoung was enraged so much. He was trying hard to control himself, or he might push all of them down from the rooftop.

"Because this is the truth"

"How come..? Wait.. can you please explain"

"Sure that's my duty" he continued after a pause "my client bought this place a year ago and now he needs it but he found out that Mr. Yoo had illegally occupied this place"