chapter-35: Hide & Seek

Even the sea was stunned at this revelation. It fell silent all of a sudden anticipating to know what will happen next.

Zhan never expected his husband is standing behind and listening to his each and every word.

No....

Did he heard that I still love him? Is he here from the start?

Heart beating furiously he found himself patrified. Eyes darted in fear, at the thought of his husband killing himself out of guilt, if he found out that he has hurted Zhan because of some lies which the latter had created in the past to save him.

His fear made his heart sink in a pit. What shall he do now? Can he change what just happened now?

The guard patted his head for the last time. ''Now face him.''

They left them alone with eachother.

Fear and love both possessed Zhan, confusing him, making him think whether he should run away or not. But he was rooted there unable to take a step forward.

Slow and soft, a pair of arms snaked around the wet figure, pulling him in a careful and protective hug.

His warm, flushed face buried slowly in the crook of Zhan's neck, flinching him. Zhan bite his lower lip, clutching the hem of his own shirt.

Lips touching his nape, the man behind him sniff his scent placing a feather soft kiss there.

''You want to punish me?''

Such love..

No one could have imagined this Yibo.

Eyes closing Zhan let himself lean on the broad chest of his husband, feeling so tiny and fragile between his loving hold.

''Do you want to leave me again Zhan?''

''....''

His left hand slowly lift up reaching where Zhan's heart is.

''Does it still beat for me?''

''No''

''It's mine also'' His fingers crumpled the shirt pocket trying to get back the gold anklet.

''Please''
Placing a hand on top of him Zhan shook his head.

Then he felt something cold between his right palm. Before he could realise what it is, he was twirled to face the man hugging him.

Eyes wide, lips parted in shock, he held his breath when he saw himself holding a gun which is directly pointed above Yibo's heart.

''No'' he protested. Trying hard to remove the weapon far away from the beloved heart of his husband.

When the struggle was evident, his other hand was twisted back by his crazy husband and he was pulled back only to collide with his chest.

''Bobo come to your um mmph''

A kiss so desperate and wild silenced him. Zhan tried more to throw the gun but his husband didn't let him, clutching his hand in a tight grip he tried to press the trigger.

Zhan panicked still he gave a good fight resisting him. His whole world is at stake.

'Don't hurt yourself bobo'

By the deep kiss he could feel the war in Yibo.

'He feels guilty'

But it's dangerous. You need to live for me love. Don't be reckless.

The kiss grew hotter, like the tight hold, and successfully it made Zhan press the trigger.

*BANG*