Chapter 50: Far away pt. 1

It was the second most beautiful time of the day, the sunset, when his 'Hagrid' came knocking on his second home. Yibo's place. Yubin was in no mood to go back to his own house, as he was too lazy to cook something for himself and to be true he kind of missed Yibo for those past two weeks. Or to be specific, his food, in all those commotion between Zhan and him. 

He heard Yibo finally showed up at the cafeteria, so he got excited to meet him. Whereas the said man has not returned to his house till now.

'' Kiddo? Are you inside? Let's talk this out. '' There he heard Rowoon's desperate voice outside the house. So he opened the door and winked at him.

''Minion, what are you doing here? And where is kiddo? ''

Yubin shrugged. He too doesn't know where Yibo is. ''Let's wait for him inside.'' He held the door open for Rowoon.

''Thanks. And please put on some clothes. '' Rowoon disapprovingly eyed his cavemen attire, '' It's been a long time since humanity evolved from the stone age. ''

''Ok, mom. ''

''Shut up. ''

So..

Rowoon told Yubin everything that happened in the cafeteria. A vein in his head was pulsing so strong that he had to be assisted by Yubin to take a seat on the couch and continue his grief on how he could do nothing to stop them from hurting each other. 

''I don't know what to do at that time. Zhan kept pleading with him, Yibo kept pushing him away. Ha! such a chao. '' A hand of his own wrecked through his hair. 

''Oh Rowoon, you could have contacted any of us.'' Yubin said. 

''Stand there'' At that time Yibo entered his place, loudly yelling from outside, ''and don't call me until you have a proper answer of what you were doing there, Xiao Zhan.''

Kiddo!

''I told you, I was sad.'' A timid answer came from outside. '' I went to spend some time alone. He was there to study maybe, I don't exactly know what he was doing.'' 

Thinking back, Zhan really wondered what Youngbin was actually doing there on the rooftop? He said he doesn't want to get detention. Means he saw him getting silly!  

''Aiyo'' he whispered to himself, ''Now this Gege too doesn't believe me. Why is he so observant?''

Rowoon and Yubin came outside to look at a 'talking to himself Zhan'.  Who was pouting, fidgeting and frowning all to himself. 

''Are you okay?'' Yubin side-hugged the walking disaster. 

''Un'' And the said whirlwind threw a pout at him with big blinking eyes. 

''Don't talk to him'' Yibo yelled from inside, ''let him speak the truth on his own.''

Rowoon closed his eyes. How can someone get into trouble just within a few minutes? Zhan has a knack for pissing people off. 

''I told you, Gege'' Zhan yelled back. 

''I want to hear the truth. If you are ready, come inside. And remember,'' Yibo warned, '' any tricks, and you'll see the worse of me.''

''Why don't you believe me?''

''He knows you so well for your own good.'' Rowoon comforted the stomping trouble maker, ''Confess it already Zhan.''

Finally the troublemaker saw there is no hope in denying now, ''I tried to die'', he timidly said. 

''You did what?'' A bewildered Yibo screamed at him.