Chapter- 2: So handsome

The next morning Zhan wokeup with a very beautiful smile. Every new morning brings a lot of challenges which makes zhan excited. He slowly got up from the bed and went to bathroom to take a shower.

When he came downstair, delicious aroma hit his nose.

"Good morning uncle."

" very good morning, zhanzhan"

"Oh.. my.. god.. how handsome!!!"

"Uncle.. please.." Zhan smiled shyly"

"I thought you must have gotten used to it by now hahaha"

Their every morning start with laughter and a li'l bit of teasing + appreciation.

" here goes my babyboy" uncle yoo started serving both of them. "Ready for the new challenge zhan"

"Yeah uncle always" Zhan replied with a bright smile. Both of them started eating their breakfast peacefully.

After eating uncle took both of their plates to put it in the sink.

"Bye uncle, don't forget to eat your lunch on time." Zhan hugged his uncle and was about to leave for office when his uncle called him..

"zhan you forgot manaow's breakfast" zhan smiled at his uncle's love for his colleague, he never forget to send her delicious food. She is such a lovely girl, for zhan she is just like his own sister.

"Ok bye bye uncle, see you."

Zhan started his car and drive towards his office. On the way he was thinking about the new changes.

'' It's very good that the new boss didn't fire anyone and allowed all the employees to continue their work . He must be a very good person.''
He smiled brightly at the thought.

AT OFFICE

THE ECLIPSE is a 20 storey building with hundreds of people working . Xiao Zhan is working here for the past one and half year. It's like a family for him. Mr. Kim is the brother and guide he needed in life. And JiLi is like a younger brother who always whine to get his attention. His life became more beautiful after the joining of the kids. They are the epitome of happiness.

Zhan entered the building to be greeted by smiling faces. All the girl's were fangirling after him. He returned their greetings with his heavenly bright smile.

Zhan entered the elevator to reach the seventh floor, dept. of web designing. Zhan is early as usual, what he didn't expect was to see his teammates this early. 'It seems that they badly needed this job' Zhan smiled at his thought.

"Hello kids, Very good morning."

"You should give warning before smiling Zhan ge, you are killing us."

Zhan flashed another smile hearing manaow's complain.
"Ok..ok..stop buttering me. Here is what you want."

"Wow, you are the best Zhan ge & uncle is the bestest"

"Ok..my cupcake go and eat before pond find out"

"What I'm supposed to find out?" Pond asked arching his right brow while coming closer.

Manaow immediately hide the box behind her back. But pond was quick to notice.

"What are you hiding?"

"N..nothing r..really nothing."

"You li'l devil." "Hwi..yo..ung atta..ck."

Manaow screamed at the top of her lungs while running away from the hungry lions who were chasing after her.

"You can't fool us today. Give me that box."Hwiyoung's focus was only on the box. They were so engrossed in their Tom and Jerry game that they didn't even notice Mr. Kim's entry.

"Aiya.. not again. I don't know what to do with these kids." Mr.Kim sighed deeply.

"Good morning sir." Zhan sweetly smiled at him.

"Very good morning Zhan" he returned the smile.

"All set Zhan?"

"Yes sir." "And don't worry about the kids they are going to behave properly. I promise." He said confidently.

"I trust you Zhan." He said with an assured smile. "Then I'm leaving these monkeys under your care."

"Rest assured sir"

"The boss will be at sharp 9. Be ready"

"Sure sir"

With this Mr. Kim left for his room.

Zhan turned to look at the kids who were in the middle of snatch & eat competition.

The other intern Lily was smiling at them from her desk. And as usual JiLi was nowhere to be seen. Later Manaow came to invite her and now they are peacefully enjoying the food.

"JiLi please don't be late today. Let me call him." Zhan dialled his number. It was already 8.30.

"Hello JiLi where are you?"

"I'm in the elevator Zhan xiaong"

"Ok, come soon" Zhan ended the call.
"Hey kids hurry up. It's already 8.30. The new boss gonna come in 30 minutes. Please once again check all the important documents and make sure everything is perfect."

"Sure Zhan ge 5 minutes more." They hurried to their seat after finishing their food.

"Sorry sorry I was going to late." JiLi entered almost running. "My alarm clock betrayed me."

"Check everything Li bro, the boss gonna come at 9."said Zhan.

"Yeah ok"

They took fifteen minutes to cross check everything.

"Yeah, it's done." Stated hwiyoung.

"Okay all set guys." "Let's start today's work" Zhan said with a soft smile.

"Sure let's start".

.
.
.
.
.
At 9.05am

"Zhan, Zhan"

"What happened Mr. Kim. Why are you looking frightened?"