Never alone

*Flashback*"

Bucky we leave tomorrow. We need sleep!" I giggle as he tickles me.

"Bucky! Stop it buck! Ahh!" I escape him and run away. He chases after me until he tackles me onto the bed.

"I thought you never ran from things" he teased.

"Haha. Very funny. I'm serious buck. We need sleep." I push him off of me and stand.

"This will help us sleep." He stands from the bed and wraps his arms around my waist before bringing his lips to mine. I feel him grin against my lips as he picks me up. I let out a small yelp as I wrap my legs around his waist.

"This is not a good idea" I say continuing to kiss him.

"Since when do we ever do anything that isn't a bad idea." He replies. I roll my eyes as he lays me back on the bed and continues to kiss me.

________

"Y/n. Hey wake up. We need to go in an hour. It's our last day here and I'm sure your brother would like to see us before we leave." I wake up to hear Bucky's voice as he plays with my hair. I'm still sore from the night before but I open my eyes to look at him.

"5 more minutes" I grumble. He chuckles and gets out of bed.

"I meant with you. Like together. Both of us get five more minutes to just lay here and hold each other before our lives are completely changed." I pout.

"Fine. Only 5 though. Now stop pouting." He crawls back into bed and wraps his arms around me as I cuddle against his chest.

We lay still for 5 minutes just listening to the birds outside of the window. I look over at the clock to see that the time has passed and I get up.

"I need to shower." I say as I walk into the bathroom.

"You know that's a funny coincidence cause so do I. I mean it would save time and water if we just showered together." Bucky grins at me from the doorway. I simply roll my eyes as I close the bathroom door. I hear him say something from the other side but I don't pay attention. I undress and climb into the shower. After I wash up and dry off with a towel, I wrap it around my body and walk out of the bathroom.

"Bucky! I'm out you can shower now." I yell out to him as I walk over to my bag and grab clothes. I put on a green dress with heels before fixing my hair. Bucky walks in with the paper and hands it to me as he walks into the bathroom for his own shower.

"Anything good?" I ask him through the cracked bathroom door.

"Mr. and Mrs. smith finally tied the knot. And there's another recruiter in town today. You think Steve will try again?" He yells back.

"My brother is a lot of things but a quitter is not one of them. He won't stop until he is chosen. It will happen. He has what it takes. He's a good man." I put down the hair brush and pick up the paper.

"You're right. He is a pretty good person. I'm guessing he gets it from his sister. From what I hear she's the best"

"Oh yeah? What else have you heard about her?" I ask.

"I hear that she has the softest lips, and the prettiest eyes. She pulls all the young men in her town. She's pretty tough too."

"Oh yeah? Well I hear that she doesn't want any of the young men in her town besides the one she has right now. He's pretty great. A little childish but that's the fun part." I reply smiling.