Destined

"Loki!" I yell as I run through the dungeon looking into every cell. I run past one that is all too quiet and turn back. It's him.

"Mischief?" I ask quietly calling him by his old nickname.

"Y/n?" He looks at me shocked.

"Yes, Loki it's me"

"I can't believe it. I thought you were dead."

"What? No I was never dead. Who told you that?" I ask him.

"Father. He said you had died. You're alive. You're here!" Loki looks at me longingly.

"Loki why would he tell you that? I was sent to Midgard." I walk up to the edge of the cell.

"Y/n you can't get in. I committed treason. I am here for eternity." He says sadly.

"No. No Loki I can get you out. I will talk with Allfather. Tell him you are ready to change your ways!"

"Do you know why I did what I did?" He asks.

"I do not"

"You were always so fascinated with Midgard. We used to study it together. After father told me you died I found my way there. I was going to rule Earth y/n. I was going to make it my home. I wanted to follow out our plan."

"Loki our plan was not to rule Earth. I wanted to live there. In peace. You killed innocents. You took lives."

"I thought I was doing the right thing."

"Loki you and I both know that is not true. You let your jealousy take over. You lost control and in the process went against everything we promised each other."

"I'm sorry y/n. You're right. But you are back now and we can carry out the plan. Together. No innocents harmed. All I wanted was you. I needed you back and you are." He says.

"Promise me you will not lose control again. You will stop letting your need to be better than Thor and to be king take over. No more innocents will be harmed and promise me peace."

"I promise Ferox."

"Thank you. I will speak with Allfather. I will be back before sundown and I promise you will be freed." I turn around to walk away.

I make my way to the feasting hall. I could not go to Odin with this right away. And I would need Thor's help.

I find him at a table with the warriors three and Sif.

"There she is! Lady y/n. Oh how we have missed you!" Fandral says as he scoots over so I can sit between him and Sif.

"It's nice to see you all again" I say looking over at Sif. "I didn't think you could get any better. I guess I was wrong" I say to her.

"Well I didn't have a choice in the matter. An old friend always told me that I needed to follow my heart. Even if it led me into battle." She replies.

"And now you are the fiercest warrior woman here."

"Besides you now of course" she smiles at me as I dig into my food. After we eat and chat, couples start dancing.

"Thor, dance with me?" I ask him. He puts down his ale and offers me a hand.

"Anything for you lady y/n" he pulls me onto the dance floor. We dance for many minutes before I finally speak what's on my mind.

"I need your help Thor."

"How can I help you?"

"Loki. Thor he is ready to change his ways. Come with me to speak with Allfather. Help me convince him to set Loki free. He can come back to Earth with me. I will keep an eye on him." I explain.

"It is not a good idea my friend."

"Thor, you have been one of my closest friends since we were children. And you know how much I care for Loki. Please. Help me free him." I plead.

"Of course. But I make no promises on if my father will agree." I hug Thor as I grab his arm and pull him away.

"We must speak with him now. I must get back to earth before my brother worries." I say as we run down the hallways.

"Good idea"

We make our way to the throne room where two guards open the doors for us. We greet Odin like we always do.

"What can I do for you my children." He asks.

"Allfather, I would like to plead for Loki's freedom. He is ready to change his ways. He could return to Midgard with me and I will keep watch on him."

"Loki is sentenced to treason. Freeing him puts Midgard in danger."

"I understand, but I will not let him hurt anyone. You said it yourself, I am protector of Earth. If I thought this would end badly then I would not come to you. And if Loki does not change his ways then I will return him here. But I do not believe that will happen."

"I will accept your plea for my son's freedom. But Thor will also remain on Midgard until we are sure Loki has changed. You are dismissed." Odin says.

"Thank you Allfather." I bow once more before me and Thor leave the throne room.

We run down to the dungeon and to Loki's cell.

"I stand good on my promises. I got you freed. Now you stand good on yours. Grab what you need. We leave for Midgard in one hour." I say as Thor opens the cell. Suddenly Loki runs to me and picks me up in a giant hug. Spinning me around. I throw my arms around his neck as I giggle.

"I missed you." I say to him as he rests his forehead against mine.

"I missed you too. You have grown into such a lovely women." He says as he puts me down.

"And your hair was so much short last time I saw you. So were you!" I exclaim making Loki laugh. We hadn't seen each other since we were children. "Now go get your things. We need to go. I'll come with you. I have some things to tell you."

As Loki gathers his stuff, I tell him all about my life on Earth. From Steve to Bucky to Tony and being an avenger. He seems upset when I talk about Bucky but I try to assume it is just concern for me.

We meet Thor by the bit frost and the two boys wait for me as I talk to my father.

"I will see you soon. The Allfather said I could visit as much as I like." I tell him.

"I will be watching y/n. I will hear you when you speak to me. And I will be here when you call. Be safe my child." He says back. I hug him and he kisses me on the cheek.

"I love you dad"

"I love you too my warrior."

He turns the sword and Thor, Loki, and I are sent to Earth.

Once our feet hit the ground on the top of the tower, I tell Jarvis to inform everyone of our arrival. We walk into the tower to find everyone in the living room. Tony spots us.

"What the hell is the green guy doing here?" He asks as his iron man armor appears and the team pulls out their weapons, aiming them at Loki.