Mission

"Woah woah what are you doing?" Steve asks as I go to punch him. He dodges and I swing my leg under him knocking him to the floor.

"What does it look like?"

He flips back up and looks at me.

"You disappear for 4 weeks and now you're trying to kill me? What the hell happened?" He asks.

"I have to complete my mission to go back." I say as I use my powers to raise him from the ground. Suddenly Tony comes up behind me and hits me with a blast. I fall to the ground and look back up at him.

"Now!" I yell as Bucky comes out on his bike. As everyone is distracted I look around. Tony, Steve, Nat, Wanda, Clint, and Loki are here.

"What's the plan?" I hear Tony ask.

"Don't hurt them. This isn't them they've been brainwashed by hydra. Knock them out and we'll take them back to the compound." Steve answers as everyone charges at us. Nat, Tony, and Wanda go after Bucky. Steve, clint, and Loki come at me. I set Clint's bow on fire leaving him weaponless. I use my powers to throw him back into a wall, knocking him out. Steve comes at me and we fight in hand to hand combat for a while before I get his shield and throw it away from us. I lift him into the air as my hands glow bright blue and throw him hard against the ground.

I run over to where Bucky is and help him take down Nat before going after Wanda. We fight with our powers until I'm finally close enough to grab a hold of her. I easily break her arm and pop her knee out of place as she falls down in pain.

As I'm distracted with her Loki uses his own powers to get inside my head.

"As much as this is a turn on, I liked you better when you didn't want to kill me." He says.

I feel him in my consciousness as he tries to manipulate my mind.

"Get. Out. Of. My. Head!!" I yell as I let my wings out and fly over to him pushing him against a wall as I tighten my hands around his throat.

"Ferox. Listen to me. You don't have to do this." As I hear him call me by my nickname I feel myself fighting. Only for a minute until I lose the battle in my mind and go back to fighting him. Suddenly the skys become dark and it starts storming.

"We need to go. We can't take them all at once." I say through the earpiece. Bucky nods as we run over to our bikes and speed away. We head back to hydra to regain our strength.

"You failed your mission." The doctor says as we walk in.

"We had it under control. The older asgardian was not supposed to be there. If we had taken him on while still going after the others we would have gotten killed. We will go again tomorrow. They won't expect us to come back so soon." I say walking into my room.

"If you fail again you will go back to a cell. Only our best soldiers get a room." The doctor says as I close the door.

I go over and sit on the bed. That man, the asgardian. I feel like I know him. I don't know how.

I roll my eyes and lay down. I needed to rest and regain my strength. Tomorrow would be a long day.

The next day me and Bucky are on our way to meet the avengers again. Steve texted me and told me to meet him so he could help me. I don't need his help, but it makes killing him easier if he comes to me.

"Y/n just calm down for a minute. We can figure this out." He tries to reason with me. I'm hovering in the air flapping my wings as I tilt my head to look at everyone. There was one person missing; Thor.

"Take down the ones on the ground. I have the rest." I say to Bucky as I look at Vision, Wanda, Tony, and Loki who are in the air surrounding me.

"We don't want to hurt you love" Loki says.

"That sucks. Cause I want to kill you." I flap my wings as hard as I can and send out a blue wave knocking everyone down to the floor and taking out a few buildings near us.

I land next to them all as they stand up.

"Come on kid." Tony says.

"I'm not a kid." I say throwing him a few yards away as me and and Wanda fight. We throw things at each other with our powers as Bucky fights Steve.

Vision, Tony and a few of the avengers on the ground go to help the people in the buildings.

Suddenly I feel two large hands wrap around my body holding me in place. Thor comes down from the sky and blasts me with lightening. The last thing I hear is Bucky yelling before everything goes black and my body goes limp.