Wanting more

"Bucky?" I yell as I walk down the hallway to my room. I enter my room to find Bucky standing by the window.

"You're late" he says.

"Oh shut up I caught Nat and Steve making out so I had to ask questions. Now are you going to kiss me or just stand there and look cute?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest. Bucky slowly walk over smirking. Until he walks right past me.

"You son of a bitch" I say turning around thinking he left. Instead he was closing and locking the bedroom door.

"Calm down I just didn't want anyone walking in." He says waking back over to me. I immediately snake my arms around his neck and kiss him. Hard. He bites my bottom lip gently as I open my mouth to let his tongue in. He pulls me closer and walks me back towards the dresser. I feel myself get backed up against it as we don't dare to break the kiss.

"Wait Bucky we need to talk."

"Talking can wait." He goes back in to kiss me but I place my hands on his chest and gently push him away.

"Oh come on doll. It's been 67 years and I missed you. Please just let me touch you." He begs.

"After Bucky. Please let's just talk first."

"Fine." He pouts.

"What are we doing?"

"Well we were going to have sex but someone wouldn't let me continue that."

"Bucky I'm serious. I want to be on the same page."

"Well I'm on the page where I've had to go 67 years worrying that I would never see you again and I don't want to spend another day without you. You're still the love of my life and I want to be with you." He keeps eye contact as he talks to me.

"Bucky i've change. Okay I've killed people. I've learned about my past and I have powers now. And according to destiny I'm supposedly a goddess. I'm not who I was back then. I've seen things, I... I've done things that would give even Steve nightmares."

"As far as I'm concerned you're still the girl from Brooklyn that I fell in love with. You didn't do those things. It wasn't you. And you want to talk about change, Y/n I've spent the last few decades being Hydra's pet. Killing whoever they tell me to kill without feeling any remorse. And I'm done being controlled. I want to live my life and I want to do that with you."

I feel my eyes water as I think about everything.

"Bucky you're everything I've ever wanted. And when you weren't here it felt like I was dying because I missed you so much. And I love you more than anything in the world. But you deserve someone better. Someone who isn't broken and someone who can make you happy."

"You make me happy y/n!! I don't want anyone else!" He yells. He walks over to me and puts his hands on the side of my face. "I don't care what has happened in the past. All I want is you. No one else. And I've been waiting 67 years. I don't want to wait anymore."

"I don't either Bucky." I say before kissing him. I tangle my fingers in his hair as he places his hands on my thighs under my ass. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.

"Please Bucky" I whimper.

"Please what doll?"

"I want you Bucky."

"What do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me bucky. Please." I beg.

He grins as he carries me over to the bed. He sets me down and hovers on top of me. I grab the hem of his shirt and lift it over his head. I explore his body with my hands as I feel his muscles tense under my touch. He takes my shirt off before reaching behind me to undo my bra. He places kisses along my jaw as he plays with my breasts.

"Hurry up" I say.

"Calm down doll. I haven't been able to touch you like this in far too long. I want to take my time."

He kisses down to my neck. He finds my sweet spot and sucks before gently biting it. I let a small moan escape my lips and feel him smile against my skin. He reaches down to unbotton my jeans as he continues kissing my neck.

He looks up at me as he slowly kisses down my body, no doubt leaving marks. He removes my pants and his eyes go wide when he sees my panties.

"I changed before I came in here. I had an idea of where we would end up and wanted to surprise you." I say making him grin. He slowly removes my red lace panties as he keeps eye contact with me. I feel myself losing patience as he kissing and sucks parts of my thigh. I buck my hips to let him know I want more. He chuckles before finally landing where I want him to.

He uses his tongue to flick over my clit. He repeats the motion multiple times before taking me in his mouth and sucking.

"Oh god Bucky" I moan.

He continues sucking as I arch my back.

"Yes Bucky. Please don't stop!"'

He brings his hand up and inserts a finger inside of me. He starts slowly before quickening the thrusts. He inserts another finger as I feel myself coming close.

"Bucky I'm gonna cum!"

"Let it out y/n." He says. That's all it takes for my whole body to explode in pure bliss as my walls tighten around his fingers. He continues licking and sucking my clit as I become sensitive. I try to close my legs but her grabs my thighs, pushing then open again.

"Please Bucky. I need you. Now" I say as he brings his face away from my wet pussy and comes back up kissing me. I flip over so I can straddle him. I unbutton his pants and quickly remove them along with his boxers.

"God you're beautiful." He says as I continue kissing him.

I wrap my hands around him and start pumping up and down. He lets out grunts as I lower my mouth to blow him. I curl my toes as I take all of him. I continue up and down as his moans become louder.

"Y/n. Baby that feels so fucking good." He says.

I feel his warm cum fill my mouth before he pulls me back up to him and flips over on top of me. He enters me with no warning.

"Oh my god!" I moan as I feel his length go deep inside of me. He starts going faster and harder.

"Be quiet. We don't want anyone to hear us." Bucky says as he brings his lips down to mine and kisses me to muffle my moans. I wrap my hands around his back under his arms. He continues thrusting into me as I lean up to kiss his neck. I make sure to leave marks as I feel myself getting closer.

"Just like that" I grunt as he goes harder.

"I'm gonna cum" he moans against my ear as I feel him pulse inside of me.

"Me too" I barely make the words out as he pounds into me.

"Cum with me doll"

As soon as the words leave his mouth I feel myself lose control as my body shakes violently.

"Bucky!" I moan his name loudly not caring who heard us. He attacks my lips with his own as he slows down and slides out of me.

"That was..." he says.

"Amazing? Mind blowing? Walk ability taking?" I interrupt.

"Yes. I love hearing you scream my name for everyone to hear." he says as he lays down next to me pulling me closer to him. I lay my head on his sweaty chest as he kisses my head.

"I love you so much Bubba." I say looking up at him. He kisses me before speaking.

"I love you more. Wanna go another round?"

"Bucky I won't be able to walk if we go another."

"Perfect." He says as he flips me back on top of him.