Father

"Loki, let everyone know I'm okay and safe. I may not be home for a while." I say looking at him.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"I need answers. Answers that only one person can give me." I say walking out of the base. "Father, bring me home." I say looking into the sky.

"Y/n let me go with you!" Loki yells.

"No Loki. They need to know I'm safe. And I don't need to drag you into whatever this is."

In a matter of seconds I feel myself traveling through the bit frost before my feet hit a familiar smooth surface.

"He's already aware of your arrival. He's waiting where he always is." My father says as I walk over to hug him.

"Thank you father. I promise after I figure this out I will come back and we can spend time together. I'm sorry I have not been able to visit much."

"Do not apologize y/n. Now go. He's waiting for you."  I smile up at him before starting my journey to the royal palace. It is not a long one and I quickly make my way to the throne room. Two guards open the large doors and I walk up to the steps before greeting the Allfather.

"Why have you come my child?" His voice booms across the large golden room.

"I seek a healer. There have been... changes to my powers. They are beginning to worry me. Someone is after me because I created something. I want to know what it is." I inform him.

"Daughter of Heimdall, goddess of Midgard, do as you need. The palace is open to you." He says.

"Thank you allfather." I smile at him before bowing and making my leave. I make my way to the healing quarters. I round the corner so see a familiar face.

"Y/n! What are you doing here?" Sif says.

"Something happened. I am alright, but I need answers."

"Well I will accompany you to get those answers. Whatever it is you will not be alone." She smiles at me before beginning to walk with me.

"Thank you Sif. I have missed you." I smile at her.

"You've missed me? I was stuck here with the warriors three and Thor. I was surrounded by morons. I missed you most."

I chuckle.

"That is fair. Are you sure you want to do this sif? I do not know what the healers will say."

"That is exactly why you should not go alone." She says as we turn into the healing room.

"Lady y/n! It is good to have you back. What can I do for you?" The main healer asks.

"I do not know exactly. I want you to run all of the tests, all experiments. Something is wrong with me and I must find out what it is." I say as she motions for me to lay on a bed. I do as she wants and she walks over to me.

"This may not be comfortable." She warns.

"That is alright." I close my eyes as I feel her magic around my body. She was not lying when she said it would be uncomfortable. My entire body is tingling and I can feel her presence. Suddenly I feel her magic slip away as I hear her gasp.

"What is it?" Sif asks worried.

"Lady y/n it seems that you are no longer one, but two." The healer says.

"I do not understand what you mean." I say confused.

"Use your magic to move that book." She says pointing at a desk.

I use my magic as my hands glow green.

"The magic used to be blue. And now it is green." She says talking more to herself than me. She looks over at me. "Lady y/n you are with child." I look up at her as the words come out of her mouth.

"What?"

"Y/n you are pregnant." Sif says with a giant smile on her face.

"The baby has magic? Is that why my powers have changed colors. Because they have merged with the child's?" I ask.

"That is what it seems. You're child carries the gift of magic. But it is only partially asgardian. You have a midgardian lover?" She asks.

"Yes."

"You're baby is 1/4 asgardian. It will not be as strong as you but it will be powerful."

"I have to tell Bucky." I mumble to myself.

"Bucky? Is that the man you talked about when you were here last?" Sif asks.

"Yes." I smile. "He's the love of my life. And the father of this child." I place my hands on my stomach as I become overwhelmed with excitement, but also worry. What if this is not what he wanted?

"I will leave you alone. You are healthy, and so is the baby." The healer walks out of the room as I sit up in the bed.

"Thank you for joining me Sif." I say as I stand up.

"You are leaving?"

"Yes. I have to tell Bucky. And my family is worried about me." I look at her sadly. "I will return. Do not fret. I have a family here too. But right now the one on Earth needs me." She embraces me into a hug as I feel myself tear up.

"Goodbye Sif." I walk out of the room and back across the bridge.

"Your mother would be so excited." Dad says.

"Are you?" I ask him.

"Very much so that I wish you could stay. But I know that man back on Earth loves you. You will be okay. And you can visit anytime." He says before turning the sword and opening the bit frost.

"Goodbye father."

"Goodbye little warrior." I see him smile before being engulfed in the colorful passage taking me home.

I land on top of the avengers tower. And make my way to the  elevator. When I get out I see the man I'm looking for standing there.

"Bucky." I say as I run into his arms.

"Where the hell did you go? I was worried about you." He says wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I had to go to Asgard. We need to talk Buck." I say tilting my head towards the elevator leading up to our room. He nods at me and we head upstairs.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Actually I'm great. I have really good news. At least I hope it's good." I sit on the edge of the bed.

"Are you gonna tell me the news?"

"Bucky I'm pregnant. You're gonna be a father." I look up to him. He freezes for a moment as my words set in.

"We're having a baby?" He asks tearing up.

"Yeah bubba. We're having a baby." I smile as his entire face lights up on joy.

"I'm gonna be a dad!!" He yells. He walks over to me and lifts me into an embrace. I giggle as he kisses me excitedly.

"You're happy?" I ask.

"Am I happy? Of course I'm happy y/n!" He spins me around before putting me back down and placing his hands on my cheeks. "I love you so much." He says before kissing me again.