Rogers

*Flashback*

"Are you sure you want to do this Steve?" I ask my brother as we walk into the lab.

"Y/n this is my one shot." He says.

"I know but we don't know if you will survive this. It could kill you."

"It won't. I can feel it. I know it is going to work. I can do this sis."

"I know I know. Im just worried." I say as he hugs me.

"It's time." Dr. Erskine speaks.

"I want to do it too" I say confidentially.

"What? Y/n what are you doing?" Steve asks me. I ignore him and walk up to the dr.

"We don't know if it will work. Especially on a lady."

"Well I'm not an ordinary lady. If you want my brother to do this then I'm doing it too. You get one Rogers, you get both. So what'll it be"

"Y/n this could kill you. I'm not letting you do this." Steve comes up behind me.

"Steve, I'm higher ranked than you. You can't tell me what to do nor is this your decision to make. I'm doing it or you aren't."

"Fine. Who's going first?" The Dr. says.

"Me." I speak up.

"Brave. Fine. Get in." I follow the doctors orders and get into the contraption.

"That's not happening. Cant you do us both at the same time?" Steve says.

"I could, but it will be less comfortable."

"That's fine. Do it."

After Steve joins me inside the machine, the doctor closes it.

"You're an idiot. You could get yourself killed" Steve says.

"And you could too. Shut up and let's get this over with." I argue back. I look at my big brother and take his hand. He nods at me as the machine turns on. We are injected with the serum. We both scream due to how painful it is. I squeeze his hand harder as it becomes more painful.

"Turn it off! They aren't going to make it!" I hear Peggy say.

"No no don't. We're fine. Keep going" Steve yells. They listen and continue. After what feels like forever, they open the door and we step out. Steve is huge. But I feel the same.

"Whoa. Good god Steve. You're giant." I say looking at my brother.

"And you look... the same?" He says.

The doctor comes over to check on us.

"That's impossible" he says.

"What is?" Steve and I ask.

"The serum didn't work on you ms. Rogers." He says.

"What the hell do you mean it didn't work on me? It almost killed me. It worked on Steve." I say.

"I do not know. It should have worked. I'll have to run some tests and find ou..."

The doctor is interrupted as he is shot. We turn to see a man running away. With the rest of the serum. Peggy runs to the doctor as me and Steve run after the man. Steve is much faster than I am. Since the serum had not worked for me. By the time I catch up, he had killed the thief.