Earth and Nature

"Is that all you've got? I'm not even using my powers and I'm beating you." I laugh as I hold my knee to Steve's neck.

"You're also not human"

"Making excuses are we?" I chuckle as I let him up.

"Again" he says firmly.

I charge after him and dodge his hits. I kick my leg at the back of his knee as he falls to the ground. But he reaches out and grabs my ankle making me trip. I fall and land on my back. He's on top of me holding me down. I pull my leg up and wrap it around his throat as I flip him over. My legs are squeezing around his neck.

"All you have to do is tap out. I won't make fun of you." I say.

"I.. could.. do this.. all day" he coughs out the words before grabbing my leg and flipping me, making me hit the ground hard. He stands over me smirking.

"Good try. That's enough for today. Go shower and head to the lab." He says as he grabs a towel.

"Same time tomorrow?" I ask.

"Nope. Tomorrow is break day." He yells as I walk out of the room.

I had been here for a few months. Tony has been teaching me tech like his dad used to do. Even though I was decades older than him he was like a father figure to me. Clint had been teaching me archery. I learned that my favorite weapon was a bow. Nat was helping me with other weapons and combat. Bruce had been trying to help me find out what I was. And pepper was as sweet as ever and always let me talk to her.

"Hey Tony!" I say as I enter the lab in fresh clothes after my shower.

"Hey kiddo. Come here."

I walk over to him. He has something on the table that looks to be fabric.

"What's this?" I ask

"Well I figure if you're ready to go out into the field you'll need to wear something that isn't ruined averytime you let your wings out. This material won't tear. It will move out of the way for your wings and when you bring them in it will go back to what it was."

"Wait I get a suit?" I ask excitedly.

"Yep. I figured you'd want to help make it. All I did was get the material. Jarvis will help you out and I'll work on my own suit while you do it. Have at it kid." He walks to the other side of the shop and starts tinkering with his new suit.

"Okay. Let's do this. Jarvis, play Bon Jovi." I say as I get to work on my suit.

We work for hours as music plays through the speakers.

"Hey Tony I need the blow torch" I yell over the music. He throws it to me. I catch it perfectly and put on a mask as I bind the metal onto my suit for protection.

"Hey guys it's 1am. Maybe you should get some sleep and stop throwing fire around. You've been working for hours" pepper says when she comes in.

"It's fine pep. Y/n doesn't have training in the morning so she can sleep in." Tony says not looking up from his suit.

"Fine. Well you missed dinner so do you at least want some snacks while you work?"

"Yes! That would be amazing. thank you Pepper!" I say back. She laughs and goes back upstairs to get snacks.

I look over at the clock to see that it is 5am when I am finally finished. "Hey Tony. Come check it out."

He walks over to where I'm standing with my suit.

"Damn kid. Good idea with the vibranium on the inside. Now it's bullet proof and you can let out your wings. Go try it on." He says impressed.

"Actually..." I press a button on my watch and the suit slowly disintegrates from the table and materializes onto my body.

"Woah" Tony says impressed

"Woah" Tony says impressed. "Nice touch"

"Thanks" I felt proud. I impressed Tony and I made my own suit.

"Why those colors?" He asks.

"They are the colors of earth and nature. It felt right."

He smiles. "Nice job kid." He pats me on the back. "Now go get some sleep."

I listen to him and head up to my bedroom. I find Steve in the kitchen.

"Hey squirt. What're you doing up?" He asks.

"Steve I told you to stop calling me that. That's what mom called me when I was 5. I'm a little old for it now." I say.

"Nope. That's your name. Deal with it. So?"

"Oh. I was making a suit. Tony helped me. I'll show you tomorrow I need to head to bed." I say walking out. Suddenly I spot a man on the couch.

"Uh hi?" I ask. I could only see the back of him. He stands up and turns around. He looks at me puzzled for a minute.

"Hello. I am Thor of Asgard, son of Odin and God of Thunder. But you already knew that." He says.

"What?" I ask. Steve comes into the room looking confused as well.

"I know a goddess when I see one" Thor says.

"I don't know if this is your way of flirting but I'm exhausted and need sleep" I say turning around.

"Do you not know?"

"Know what?" I turn back around to look at the God.

"What is your name?" He asks.

"Y/n Rogers. Why?"

"Hm. Lady Y/n, you are not of Midgard" he states.

"What? Is this guy crazy?" I look over at Steve. He shrugs.

"You are only half midgardian. A halfling. But what other realm are you?" He asks thinking.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Only Asgardians have the power of gods and goddesses. I must take you to father. He would know." Thor walks over to me and wraps his arm around my waist.

"Woah there buddy what the hell are you doing?" I ask trying to get out of his grip.

"Heimdall open the bit frost" Thor says before I am surrounded by bright light of many colors.

"What the actual hell is happening?" I ask.

"We are going to Asgard m'lady"