All my life

"Y/n it's time to put your dress on!"

"What if it doesn't fit. Oh god what if I have grown!" I freak out.

"We got it checked yesterday. Plus Bruce said you are as big as you will be since you are in you last weeks of being pregnant. Now let's go!!" She says excitedly. I chuckle as I walk over to the dress. I take off my robe and nat helps me into the dress.

She takes a step back before gasping

"You look amazing. Bucky is going to die!!" Wanda says.

"That's not what I want." I say laughing.

"Hey guys! We gotta be out there in 5. Are you decent?" Steve asks through the door. Nat yells yes before he opens the door. He stops in his tracks as he sees me and I see him tear up.

"No!! I can't ruin my make up before I even get to the aisle." I say wiping away a stray tear.

"You look beautiful sis." He says smiling. I feel myself smile too as he comes over to hug me.

"I tried. Now we just have to hope this little warrior will give mommy a break of kicks for 30 minutes so I can say I do." I place my hands on my belly as Steve kneels down to speak to my stomach.

"Be nice to your mom kid." He says before standing up. "Ready?" He asks. I nod at him at I feel myself get nervous.

"Vision and I will walk down first, then Tony and Pepper, Nat is going out now to walk down with Bucky since you stole her boyfriend and he is supposed to walk with the maid of honor anyways." Wanda says. I nod again as they all leave.

"Mom and dad would be proud of you." Steve says.

"I wish they were here." I say tearing up again.

"They are."

"Cause there's holes in the floor of heaven and they're watching over you and me." I say smiling.

"You used to say that to me all the time to make me feel better." He says.

"I love you Steve." I smile up at my big brother as the music for me to walk down the aisle begins playing. As we turn the corner I see the love of my life at the end of the aisle. I feel my tears begin to fall.