Long lost

"Ugh" I grunt as I open my eyes. I look around to see that I am in a cell. One that looks awfully familiar.

"Good. You're awake. We have work to do" a man comes into my cell and grabs my arms.

"Let me go! Who are you?"

"Cut one head off, two more shall grow."

"Hydra"

"You killed everyone in the facility. Luckily there is more of us."

"I didn't kill everyone. Only your men." I spit.

"Ha. Is that what you think? The building caught fire. Everyone in it died."

"What?" I look up at him. There were innocent people in there. "I'm going to kill you."

"Actually, you are going to kill the avengers." He pushes me into a chair and places restraints on my wrists and ankles. I look around the room.

"You can't break me. They tried for 65 years."

"Oh but we can. We have leverage." He says. He points to a guard and they bring out a man. I don't get a good look until he is brought into the light.

"Buck?" This isn't possible. Bucky died. I watched him die.

"Who is Bucky?"

"You.. you died. I watched you die."

"What are you talking about?" he says worried.

"We've had your lover here for decades. He's been very compliant." The doctor says.

"I will kill every last one of you if you lay another finger on him." I look at the men with murder in my eyes.

"That's what you keep saying. But soon, you will see us as your allies. And you will do as we say." Two people grab hold of my shoulders and push me down. They put some kind of contraption on my head that I have never seen before. I hear wiring and then feel an awful pain.

"Ahhhh!" I scream as my entire body surges. They finally turn it off and I feel my body weaken.

"I could do this all day." I say.

"We know. But he can't." They point to Bucky.

"Don't touch him." I command as the pull me out of the chair. They shove him into it and put the machine on his head. He starts screaming.

"No!! Stop. STOP!!" I yell as I watch him in pain.

"All you have to do is agree to comply. This will all be over."

"You have no idea who you're messing with" I say.

"Yes we do. That's why you will be our ultimate weapon."

For the next multiple weeks, hydra tortures me and Bucky. Waiting for me to agree. Bucky has grown weak. I have too without access to my powers. I couldn't do this much longer.

"Get up." A guard demands.

"Go to hell"

He walks over and grabs my arm making me stand. He pulls me out into the lab and lays me on a table.

"We're trying something different today." The doctor says. Suddenly Bucky comes out.

"Bucky"

"James here can see what he is doing. He knows it. He feels it when he kills someone. But he has no control. So today, you have two options. Let him kill the women he loves, giving him a lifetime of regret and pain. Or stop fighting the brain wash."