(6) Lily Evans

Friday December 2, 1977, 24:37

Andy has now been with the loving and caring Marauders for almost four months and besides for a couple of mishaps, everything was perfect. They treated her with so much love which she had never experienced before, but now, it was normal and being loved was one of the most amazing feelings ever.

She was sleeping peacefully until she heard someone yell and whimpers. She quickly jumped out of her bed and hurried to the bed where the crying was coming from, which was Remus's bed.

When she pulled back the curtains she saw Remus holding a crying Sirius. Remus was cuddling Sirius and whispering him sweet words to calm him down.

"Is he okay?" Andy asked, quietly.

"Yeah, he'll be fine. You hear me, Sirius? You're alright." Remus went back to comforting his boyfriend. "Andy, could you wake up the other two and all of you just wait in the common room? I think I just need to help him settle down."

"Okay. I'm sorry, Padfoot, feel better," she closed the curtains and her tiny feet brought her over to Peter's bed.

"Petey," Andy whispered to him, shaking him awake. He shot up quickly and stared at her, confused.

"Wha- what is it, Andy?" Peter asked, nervously.

"Padfoot had a nightmare and Moony wants us to leave them alone." Peter got up and pulled his long sleeves down more.

She walked over to James's bed. "Prongies! Paddy had a nightmare and Moony is kicking us out."

"Andy!" James gasped and almost fell off the bed.

"James?! What's wrong?" Another voice asked, tiredly. Andy recognized that voice instantly. It was Lily Evans.

"Uhh I- Come on we all gotta go," James said quickly, trying to cover up the fact that there was a five year old girl right next to them.

"Oh Merlin! Who is that?" Lily asked while being pulled by James out of the dorm room.

Andy had no choice but to follow them, even if it would completely ruin the whole 'hiding her'. Lily started firing questions at a very nervous James. He scratched his neck and just looked back and forth between Andy and Lily.

"This is uh Andy," James muttered.

"She looks exactly like the girl who went missing in Hogsmeade, James. Could you explain that part!?" Lily asked, her voice rising with every word.

"I'll explain it when we get to the common room. Andy, put this on," James said, handing Andy his invisibility cloak. "Just in case anyone is still studying this late."

They all hurried down the stairs and into the common room, which was empty except for Peter.

"James? Lily?" Peter asked, confused as to where Lily had come from. He then looked around for Andy who quickly pulled off the cloak, seeing that the coast was clear.

"James, what the bloody hell is going on?" Lily was finally losing her patients.

James looked at her awkwardly and ran his fingers through his messy black hair. "Lily, Andy. Andy, Lily."

"I KNOW YOU SAID HER NAME IS ANDY ALREADY?! NOW TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING IN YOU DORM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT?!" Lily yelled, causing Andy to jump back and clutch to James.

"It's alright darling. You don't need to be scared. She's mad at me, not you," James whispered calmly, wrapping his arms around Andy. Lily looked at Andy with pity and obviously felt bad for scaring the little girl.