(8) Time With Everyone

Sunday December 18, 1977

"Oh Andy I am so so so sorry," Sirius said, hugging Andy tightly.

"It's okay, Padfoot," Andy said, giving him a wide smile. "Last night was wonderful, except for the end."

"Still you got really hurt and you could have gotten hurt even more! And it was all my fault!"

Sirius had been apologizing since the moment Andy woke up in the morning. So for the last 10 minutes he had been begging her to find it in her heart to forgive him. Which she did easily since she wasn't mad at him.

When she first woke up, she had a pounding headache, but it had gone away after a few minutes.

"Padfoot! I am not mad at you!" Andy said, cutting him off.

"Really, sweetheart?" He asked, confused. She nodded and he let out a loud sigh and put her on his bed. "Thank you so much, darling. You have no idea how much I needed you to say that." He laid down and pulled her on top of him so she was laying on his stomach. "I couldn't sleep at all last night."

"Oh I'm sorry," she said, giving him a small hug making him chuckle quietly.

"No, don't be sorry, honey. You're not supposed to be apologizing I'm the one-"

"SIRIUS ORION BLACK!" Lily yelled, storming into the dorm, James and Remus right behind her. Peter was in the common room challenging someone to a game of wizards chess.

"Shit," Sirius muttered, pushing Andy off of him and walking over to the red-head.

"You wanker!" She screeched, waving her hands in the air. "How did you picture last night going? You thought everything would be perfect and Andy would just have a great time and nothing bad could possibly happen?"

Lily had started to love Andy the same way the boys did and was extremely protective. Andy loved her too because she always treated her kindly and Andy loved the way she joked with the boys.

"I'm sorry, Lily, alright? I already apologized to Andy so many times. I'm tired."

Lily glared at him but didn't fight anymore.

"Did you figure out who that bloke was?" Remus asked Sirius.

"No not yet. Andy, do you remember what he looked like?" Sirius asked.

"Oh well he was very handsome- I mean- never mind," Andy blushed and looked down and she heard a few chuckles come from the boys. "He was quite tall, had brown hair, and dark brown eyes."

"Thredson, Oliver Thredson," Lily said, not hesitating at all. "He's like a dog with two-" she cut herself off knowing Andy was right there, "ya'knows."

"I hate that git!" James said. "No clue how he's in Gryffindor. He's always such a prat. He thinks he's so bloody special just cause he's slept with a lot of birds."

"James! Don't say that!" Lily said, hitting him on the back of the head.

"That guys gonna be a serial killer," Remus said bluntly.

"Well whatever, we should go beat the shit out of him," Sirius said, standing up.

"No and say what? Y'know that girl you gave a drink to last night? She's five years old and you gave her alcohol poisoning," Lily pointed out.

"Well we can't do nothing," Sirius said angrily.

"Whatever we are getting off is what really matters. Andy, are you alright?" Lily asked, walking over to Andy and putting her on her hip.