(24) The Last Marauders's

Thursday September 1, 1983

"Bye-bye Andy!" Harry exclaimed, jumping into Andy's arms and hugging her.

"Bye Harry, I'll miss you. But I'll be back for Christmas!" Andy said, putting him back down.

"I don't wanna wait that long!" Harry whined.

"I'll send you a letter every day, I promise," Andy said.

He turned to Remus, "you'll read it to me right?"

"Of course Harry," Remus said, patting the little boy on the head.

"Excuse me?" They all turned around at the sound of a woman's voice.

"Yes?" Remus asked.

"Are you Harry Potter?" The woman asked, kneeling down in front of Harry. Remus frowned slightly and lifted Harry up and put him on his hip.

"Can I help you with something, ma'am?" Remus asked coldly. She stood back up and glared back at Remus.

"So you're the man that took the precious little Harry Potter?" She said rudely.

Remus glared at her for a moment and just calmly turned around. This happened often, people recognize Harry and would start to bother them for no reason.

"Come on," Remus muttered as he carried Harry and Andy walked next to him. They walked to a train door and they started to say their final goodbyes.

"Well I guess this is where I go," Andy said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, it is," Remus said with a sigh.

"No!" Harry groaned. "Andy, don't go to school! I want you to stay with me!" Harry begged.

Andy giggled and lifted Harry from Remus's arms and gave him a hug.

"I'll miss you too, but I have to go to school." Harry puffed out his cheeks and gave her his adorable little puppy dog eyes. "Awh I'm sorry buddy! I'll be back for Christmas!"

"That's in like 200 years!" Harry exclaimed. Both Remus and Andy laughed at that.

"It'll go faster than you think, I promise."

"Fine," Harry said, puffing a little. She ruffled his hair a little and handed him back to Remus.

"Bye Andy, I'm really gonna miss you," Remus said with a light chuckle.

"I know, Dad," Andy said, giggling a little. "I'll miss you too."

She gave him a hug before making her way onto the train. She gave them one last wave before walking away and out of their sight.

Andy started to walk until she heard someone call her name. She turned around to see the redhead that she hadn't seen since James and Lily's wedding.

"Hiya Charlie!" Andy said happily.

"Hello Andy," he said panting slightly.

"Wanna come find a compartment with me?" Andy asked as she started walking again.

"Sure, sure."

The two of them started walking to find a mostly empty compartment. It took a while but they found a compartment with only one person and decided that was the best place to sit.

"Hi, can we join you?" Charlie asked as the two of them poked their heads into the compartment with a smile.

The girl looked up at them and nodded shyly. Charlie and Andy sat next to each other right across from her.