❛ ━━・❪❁𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐈𝐭 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬❁❫ ・━━ ❜

𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒆
. • ☆ • . . • ☆ •.

"Gajima(Don't go) ", he quickly added as soon as she swivelled to leave.

She faced him again and smiled as sweetly as when they first met.
"Wae? (Why?) ", she asked softly.

"Nan geunyang...(I just...) ", he held it in for a minute, unsure whether to say it or not.

It was just a nightmare, just a dream...it is nothing. He internally consoled himself even though a part of him did not feel good.

"Forget it, have a safe trip ", he smiled at her.

Eunjoo waved her hand lightly, "Annyeong (Bye) Heesung-a ".

"See you soon ", he replied with a feigned smile feeling his heart getting heavier as every second passed.

He watched her slowly moving away with each step she took, it felt familiar to him. Just like the little girl in his dream, Eunjoo is also disappearing into that bright overwhelming light.

╲⠀╲⠀╲ ╲

⠀ ╲⠀╲⠀❀ ⠀ ╲ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀❀⠀ ╲⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ✿

𝖨 𝖺𝗆 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋, 𝖨 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗍𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 -𝙻𝚎𝚎 𝙷𝚎𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚐

⠀❁
⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀✿ ❁

╲⠀╲⠀╲ ╲❁

𝖴𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇, 𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾

-𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝙴𝚞𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚘

⠀⠀╲⠀╲⠀☆ ⠀ ╲ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀☆⠀ ╲⠀⠀⠀⠀❁⠀⠀⠀ ★

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀★

Hello my beautiful soul readers(≧∇≦)/I am back with another fanfic so please give this book a chance and show this book your utmost love and support

I am back with another fanfic so please give this book a chance and show this book your utmost love and support. I promise you that, you won't regret reading this book and also I will give my level best to meet up with any of your expectations from this book💪('ω'💪)

To those who are reading this right now and thinking about whether to continue or not, I am truly grateful from the pit of my heart for at least giving it a chance.

Nomu gamsahamnida (^_^)/~~
And Saranghaeyo (*˘︶˘*)~。.:*♡

***
This fanfiction is purely the author's imagination and none of the incidents occurring here are real or related to the artist's life. If any of the occurrences matches with an incident in reality or any other story it is just a pure coincidence. And no plagiarism, remember that plagiarism is a crime.

Now enjoy the story 😚

(Please read the story in Sans Serif)