❁𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛❁

𝙲𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝟶𝟶: Ⱨ₳ĐɆ₴ 𝙷𝙴𝙴𝚂𝚄𝙽𝙶
•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

The heavy iron gates slowly creaked open, revealing a long, grand driveway lined with expensive cars and sleek motorcycles. The air was filled with the sound of revving engines and the scent of cigar smoke, as the members of 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭 lined the entrance, dressed in sharp tailored suits and designer sunglasses.

At the head of the procession stood Heesung a formidable figure with a stone-cold expression and a reputation that struck fear into the hearts of all who crossed him. His presence commanded respect, and his every gesture exuded power and authority.

As the Heesung strode down the driveway, the sound of his footsteps echoed ominously against the high walls that surrounded the compound. The members bowed their heads in deference as he passed, a show of loyalty and devotion that spoke volumes about the hold he had over his followers.

As he reached the grand entrance of the headquarters, the double doors swung open to reveal a lavish interior, adorned with opulent furnishings and priceless works of art.

He entered his office but a figure was already waiting for him.

The figure turned around as he heard him entering.

Heesung's eyes narrowed as he took in the sight of the man seated in his chair, "Sir Young Sam ", Heesung's voice was like ice as he addressed the man, his tone laced with a dangerous edge. "What brings you here at this hour? "

Young Sam had a bandage running around his head covering the wound.

"I have been waiting for you Hades ", he replied.

They sat opposite each other hot cups of chamomile tea sitting on the glass table between them.

With a sip of the tea Young Sam commenced the conversation, "Hades, I am here to ask you a favor ". He paused and then continued, "I want you to find a missing person ".

Heesung's lips curled into a cold smile, his eyes glinting with a mix of amusement and suspicion. "A missing person, you say? Sir Young Sam, you are the right-hand man of The Siren Serpent, with a click of a button you can find the person. Why possibly visit me? ".

"Hades ", Young Sam spoke with a commanding tone.  "I may not know your true name or have seen your face but we all have witnessed your skills,  your talent, your growth, your strength, and your victories. That's the sole reason why the Boss made you the leader amongst these Codes and fighters overnight ".

The written rule of  𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭 :

- 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝖺𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗌𝗍.

- 𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝖽𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖻𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖺𝗌𝗄 𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭.