❁𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡❁

𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚗
•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

Heesung leaned his head back against the soft cushion of his chair, trying to rub away the ache in his temples.

The boy entered inside with a knock and kept the brown envelope on the table, "Hades, I did the background research ".
Heesung glanced up at the boy, his eyes sharp and focused. "Good job, Eagle," he said with a nod.

"You can go and take some rest ", Heesung said.

The boy nodded and left the room, "Yes, Hades ".

Heesung took out the stack of papers from the envelope, there was even a small black thumb drive in a zip-lock bag.

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: Sook Eunjoo

𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕: Blossom All-Girls High School
: Ganghan High School

𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜;
𝙵𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛: Sook Jooan
𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛: Park Eunyun
𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙶𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚗: Young Sam (Step-Father)

𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙼𝚛.𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝙹𝚘𝚘𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑: Passed away in a car accident twelve years ago.
𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙼𝚜. 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙴𝚞𝚗𝚢𝚞𝚗'𝚜 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑: Passed away due to cervical cancer shortly after Mr. Sook's death.

- Ms. Sook Eunjoo has been working multiple part-time jobs as listed below;

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐚𝐟𝐞: Worked for Four and a half years
𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞: Worked for two years
𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭: Worked for seven months
𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐚𝐟𝐞: Worked for three months
𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐫: Worked for one month
𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞: Currently Working
𝐘𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐏𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐚: Currently Working
𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭: Currently working

Heesung furrowed his brows as he read through the list of jobs that Eunjoo had been working. He couldn't help but feel a pang of sympathy for the young girl who had to work so many part-time jobs just to make ends meet.

He picked up the thumb drive and inserted it into his laptop, curious to see what other information Eagle had managed to dig up. He scrolled through the documents and photos and out of all a video caught his attention and Heesung immediately played the video. To be accurate it was a CC TV footage.

As the CCTV footage played, Heesung's heart sank. The screen showed Eunjoo, her face swollen and bruised, being kicked and punched mercilessly by a man outside a crowded cafe. Eunjoo's desperate cries for help echoed through the speakers, her trembling hands reaching out in a futile attempt to defend herself.

Tears welled up in Heesung's eyes as he watched the horrifying scene unfold. The brutality of the attack was unimaginable, and he felt a surge of anger and sadness wash over him.

The scene was chaotic and violent, with the man kicking and hitting her mercilessly. Eunjoo's face was a mask of pain and fear, her body curled up in a futile attempt to protect herself.
He couldn't imagine the fear and trauma she must have experienced in that moment, and his heart ached for her.